which drops more panties faster?

• '04 MB C230 (brand new)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • '99 Porsche Boxter

• '04 Audi A4 1.8T (brand new)

• Total voters
I have to agree with the majority here. Go to the gym and work out for 6 months. That's all it takes to change your body in a very drastic way. Eat right and lift hard and you will see the benefits. Go do cardio and lift weights, that way you can get a nice healthy heart and look better than you ever have.

If your face is what is the main problem then I think the money would be best left for some type of cosmetic surger in this case. Even thogh I somewhat advise against it.

I don't see what can be so bad about your face ?

acme ? go to a proper docter and get meds to clear that up

Get a new hair cut , like go to a stylest and get it done right .

I can't imagine whats so bad that some tlc can't fix

also just want to add that the car may get the women over to you , but unless you have alot of money to flash around and drop on them its only going to get them to come over.

SO do you really want to spend that kind of money ?

there's nothing wrong with my face. i dont have acne (although i do have VERY oily skin and have to work my ass off to keep from breaking out bigtime) and I go to a really great stylist. My cousin (former fasion model, won supermodel of the year award twice...) dresses me so that's not the problem. And, my body doesnt look too bad until you get the clothes off.

I've already completely changed my physical image and it's done absolutely nothing for me. My best friend still made it in about 4 hours with the girl I'd been working on for almost a year.

I do know how to treat girls down there (orally, at least)... well, I do in theory... never got to try it out. I did have a very close female friend who I talked to about that stuff, she tried so hard to find me a girlfriend or at least figure out why women wouldnt be attracted to me... she never could come up with a reason, still can't believe it. To that, I would say, "well, are you attracted to me?" (no) "and why is that" (i dont know... i'm just not) "well then maybe all other women are 'just not' because of the same reason?" Most of my friends have been girls. And, they have all known that I would do anything for them, as I have proven it many times. I'm perfect- I never ask for anything, I'm always willing to give everything. But that just doesnt attract them.

So, I'm done now. consider this thread closed. I'm tired of people bitching about me talking about myself.

(and, fyi jvd, all of these cars are in the 17-24k range)

It's also about confidence. I've seen some big fat guys get a lot of hot women, just look at jvd for example. If he can get a girl than anyone on this board should be able to without too much of a problem.

Just messing with ya jvd.

Confidence in who you are and what you do is more attractive to most women than a sexy car is. If you think the car will get that for you then I say it might be a worthy cause, but only if you are that shalow of a person.

I have my cars because I like them, not because they attract people. I have a hard time with people oogling my cars when I am in public especially when I go to a movie theatre and find some other lesser car (such as a nice German car) parked next tomine. That is highly annoying. When I go to the beach I always get honks and hollers from people, and who cares if the women flash their boobs? That's not what I'm about, going to the track getting a nice adrenaline rush gets me excited.

Besides.....I have a wonderful lady in my life.

Go get some confidence Sage, that is your best weapon in your quest to get laid.

t's also about confidence. I've seen some big fat guys get a lot of hot women, just look at jvd for example. If he can get a girl than anyone on this board should be able to without too much of a problem.

Just messing with ya jvd.
Hey its okay , i am fat and big . Thats hte only thing i'm still not happy with about myself , So i'm trying to loose weight and i'm hitting hte gym .

But i don't have alot of confidence . That is why i go places with my freinds as they build up my confidence . I will be like hmm she is out of my league and one of my friends will be like you can get her easily and then i will go and try.

Confidence in who you are and what you do is more attractive to most women than a sexy car is. If you think the car will get that for you then I say it might be a worthy cause, but only if you are that shalow of a person.

The car isn't going to help because after a few girls he will start asking if its the car or him and the answer will hurt him alot more than not getting girls .

He needs to build himself up .

Go out dude to a bar or a popular hang out place and just chill . When or if you strike up a convo with a girl look her in the eye and let her talk about herslef more than you talk about yourself . Women love a listener . But here is the key , actually listen to what they say so that if you do get a second meeting you can bring up what was said during this meeting .

You say oyu don't look good with out your shirt so then keep working out , go to a gym . Don't let your cousin dress you as that look might not work. My friends tried dressing me in nice pants an a 100$ shirt and I jsut wasn't myself . I did better with my 20$ old navy jeans and metalica t shirt .

YOu have to be happy with yourself and who you are .

Do that first and make the focus when you go out about good times with your friends and not if your going to get laid and you will notice you get more girls that way

jvd said:
The car isn't going to help because after a few girls he will start asking if its the car or him and the answer will hurt him alot more than not getting girls .

He needs to build himself up .

but the car will give me confidence because then i will feel special

Go out dude to a bar or a popular hang out place and just chill . When or if you strike up a convo with a girl look her in the eye and let her talk about herslef more than you talk about yourself .

well, for one I don't go out alone. I have a hard enough time going to the grocery store alone. and secondly I'm not going to just walk up to someone i dont know and start pestering them. that's a good way to make them hate me really fast.

You say oyu don't look good with out your shirt so then keep working out , go to a gym .

no, the point of that is that going to the gym (which i would have to do alone and i dont like being around all of those fitness people, i feel like they are always making terrible comments about me in their minds) wouldnt improve anything. If I cant even get to the point where they want to talk to me then I don't foresee my nakedness ever being a problem.

Don't let your cousin dress you as that look might not work. My friends tried dressing me in nice pants an a 100$ shirt and I jsut wasn't myself . I did better with my 20$ old navy jeans and metalica t shirt .

no, she does a great job. if it weren't for her help i wouldnt be able to go anywhere outside my apartment and server closet at work.

YOu have to be happy with yourself and who you are .

which is why i need more money

Do that first and make the focus when you go out about good times with your friends and not if your going to get laid and you will notice you get more girls that way

well, I don't think many places would allow me to bring my cousins cat with me. and i really dont like the thing anyway, I've just finally given up making it leave me alone all of the time. So I dont think I'll be going out much.

but the car will give me confidence because then i will feel special

Till you go some where and notice peopl ehave cars better than you .

well, for one I don't go out alone. I have a hard enough time going to the grocery store alone. and secondly I'm not going to just walk up to someone i dont know and start pestering them. that's a good way to make them hate me really fast.

Well i don't mean go and sit next to someone and start talking . But say your in star bucks and therei s a line and a cute girl behind you , start strikeing up a convo. Be like wow can u belive the traffic or wow i didn't think it be this busy how about u . IF she is into you she will keep talking ... if not you let it drop and thats that .

no, the point of that is that going to the gym (which i would have to do alone and i dont like being around all of those fitness people, i feel like they are always making terrible comments about me in their minds) wouldnt improve anything. If I cant even get to the point where they want to talk to me then I don't foresee my nakedness ever being a problem.

Well go and look at gyms and see the clients . You can go to a ballys though from what it sounds like there will be to many girls there for you to handle . But go some where that has people who aren't all in top shape . That way you get people you can aspire too , people who make you look good and people on your lvl .

mabye convince a friend to go with you or go to a 24 hour gym and go at night or early in the morning .

I would say

do a half an hour of weights , 30 mins of cardio , then hit the pool if they have it and then 15-20 mins in a sauna .

No one is going to look at you or say anything because they are all there for the same reason you are . To get in better shape ... if anything some will befriend you and give you more confidence .

no, she does a great job. if it weren't for her help i wouldnt be able to go anywhere outside my apartment and server closet at work.
I don't know what you mean by this but as long as you wash your clothing and keep it updated so there are no holes you should be fine .

Look i'm a metal guy so I'm not going to put on club clothing and go to a rap club . I'm going to put on a metal tshirt and jeans and go to a metal bar or a hard rock bar .

Go to where you fit in . NOt you in dress up as it wont attract anyone

hich is why i need more money Money isn't going to make you more confident . Money will only mask your faults and only for so long because if you want a relationship with someone they are going to get to know you and its the faults and quirks that make them fall for you and if you lie about who you are they wont know the real you and things wont work .

well, I don't think many places would allow me to bring my cousins cat with me. and i really dont like the thing anyway, I've just finally given up making it leave me alone all of the time. So I dont think I'll be going out much.

I honestly think you have some problems that you should go to a shrink for .

Money isn't going to help you . Look . I'm not an outside person either. My idea of a fun time is to stay home and watch tv or play a video game or go see a movie . But i went out and found places where I don't mind being alone in and where i can find a girl i'd like to hang out with and would like to hang with me .

You have to find the right fit . I don't know how old you are but when your younger its all about finding out who you are and being happy with what you find out .

oh one more though on the gym . Go get a weight bench for yourself and an eleptical machine , should run you all together 500-700$ and start working out at home and then join a gym as your happier with your body .

if you search the forums you will find pics of me and you will see i'm no stud , i'm just an average decent looking guy who has weight problems , but i do my own thing and i get girls because I'm special , not my car

jvd said:
Till you go some where and notice peopl ehave cars better than you .

well, of course there will always be someone with a better car than me for 10-15 more years. Do you think someone with a MB S55 is jealous of someone with e Maybach? Heck yeah! Do you think they're also damn proud of that S55 most of the time? You bet ;)

Well i don't mean go and sit next to someone and start talking . But say your in star bucks and therei s a line and a cute girl behind you , start strikeing up a convo. Be like wow can u belive the traffic or wow i didn't think it be this busy how about u . IF she is into you she will keep talking ... if not you let it drop and thats that .

yeah but that still involves going out alone and pestering people.

Well go and look at gyms and see the clients . You can go to a ballys though from what it sounds like there will be to many girls there for you to handle . But go some where that has people who aren't all in top shape . That way you get people you can aspire too , people who make you look good and people on your lvl .

I've never seen a gym where the people weren't fitness freaks who went there one to two times a day

mabye convince a friend to go with you or go to a 24 hour gym and go at night or early in the morning .

I dont think the cat would want to go to the gym with me...

do a half an hour of weights , 30 mins of cardio , then hit the pool if they have it and then 15-20 mins in a sauna .

No one is going to look at you or say anything because they are all there for the same reason you are . To get in better shape ... if anything some will befriend you and give you more confidence .

of course, the biggest problem here is that gyms cost money

I don't know what you mean by this but as long as you wash your clothing and keep it updated so there are no holes you should be fine .

Look i'm a metal guy so I'm not going to put on club clothing and go to a rap club . I'm going to put on a metal tshirt and jeans and go to a metal bar or a hard rock bar .

Go to where you fit in . NOt you in dress up as it wont attract anyone

i do go where i fit in- my bedroom. it's about the only place that people who actually are willing to put up with me hang out.

Money isn't going to make you more confident . Money will only mask your faults and only for so long because if you want a relationship with someone they are going to get to know you and its the faults and quirks that make them fall for you and if you lie about who you are they wont know the real you and things wont work .

yes, money will make me more confident. when i feel like i have it I'm a completely different person. I feel like I'm special instead of a hunchback. I'm cheerful and outgoing.

I honestly think you have some problems that you should go to a shrink for .

obviously. but, the reason I mentioned the cat is because slowly, one-by-one, I've lost the friends i used to have.

Money isn't going to help you . Look . I'm not an outside person either. My idea of a fun time is to stay home and watch tv or play a video game or go see a movie . But i went out and found places where I don't mind being alone in and where i can find a girl i'd like to hang out with and would like to hang with me .

but you have to have something to offer to the girl, you can't just expect them to put up with you because you want them to

oh one more though on the gym . Go get a weight bench for yourself and an eleptical machine , should run you all together 500-700$ and start working out at home and then join a gym as your happier with your body .

yeah I used to have some stuff when I lived with my parents but now I don't have room. I have a 3-bedroom 1400 sq ft apartment but my bed and computer desk take up my whole bedroom and the rest of the apartment is my cousins.

if you search the forums you will find pics of me and you will see i'm no stud , i'm just an average decent looking guy who has weight problems , but i do my own thing and i get girls because I'm special , not my car

well, I am not special. without things there is no reason a woman should be willing to put up with me.

well, of course there will always be someone with a better car than me for 10-15 more years. Do you think someone with a MB S55 is jealous of someone with e Maybach? Heck yeah! Do you think they're also damn proud of that S55 most of the time? You bet Wink
not if they are trying to make up for something else

yeah but that still involves going out alone and pestering people
Only if they don't express intrest and you keep talking .

Or are you telling me that if your getting a cup of coffee and a girl comes to talk to you , she would be pestering you ?

I've never seen a gym where the people weren't fitness freaks who went there one to two times a day
Go to a big chain or ballys or something . If you go to small local gyms that is where you will find the muscle freaks . But if you go to a chain its mostly the i just got in and need to loose 30 lbs and it was cheap

I dont think the cat would want to go to the gym with me...
then go by yourself . Or mabye your cousin will go with you , she seems help full

of course, the biggest problem here is that gyms cost money
a hell of a lot less than those cars and you will get more women for being in shape then for having a nice car and being out of shape . Unless you plan to go inside the club with your car

i do go where i fit in- my bedroom. it's about the only place that people who actually are willing to put up with me hang out.

So how will a car help you when your sitting in your room ?

es, money will make me more confident. when i feel like i have it I'm a completely different person. I feel like I'm special instead of a hunchback. I'm cheerful and outgoing.
that is why you don't get the girls . Money wont get you more than a one night stand if that . Then what happens is your moneys gone and your confidence is gone .

obviously. but, the reason I mentioned the cat is because slowly, one-by-one, I've lost the friends i used to have.
then go to the shrink and see whats going on , if you can't keep friends your not going to keep a gf . You need to find out whats wrong and fix it

but you have to have something to offer to the girl, you can't just expect them to put up with you because you want them to

Offer her something of substance . ANy guy can go around and flash money . Hell you can barely make ends meet , lease an expensive car and not eat or have cable and flash money at a club and get laid .

Offer her something of substance. Offer her someone to talk to that actually listens , offer her someone that actually cares

An expensive car is only going to get you a slut and money will only get a slut to keep talking to you and mabye into bed but the next day unless you flash even more money she will be gone .

yeah I used to have some stuff when I lived with my parents but now I don't have room. I have a 3-bedroom 1400 sq ft apartment but my bed and computer desk take up my whole bedroom and the rest of the apartment is my cousins.
Get some free weights . You don't need a bench you can do alot of arms and some chest exersies standing and sitting in a chair . Ask your cousin if she would mind you getting an eleptical , she may like to have it in the hosue so she can use it too

or go out and run

ell, I am not special. without things there is no reason a woman should be willing to put up with me.
please your just as special as the next guy . What do I offer a girl over you ? I'm over weight , I'm lazy and I don't have much money and have a crappy car . But i have a woman .

So what i have to offer is me , the same as you and I don't believe that i'm much better than you except i have the confidence and I don't sit around feeling sorry for myself .

jvd said:
Or are you telling me that if your getting a cup of coffee and a girl comes to talk to you , she would be pestering you ?

no, of course not. but I want the attention. why would she want some blathering idiot to just start annoying her.

Go to a big chain or ballys or something . If you go to small local gyms that is where you will find the muscle freaks . But if you go to a chain its mostly the i just got in and need to loose 30 lbs and it was cheap

actually, I'm tlaking about major gyms. well, 24hour fitness mostly- they're the big one around here that you see on just about every corner.

then go by yourself . Or mabye your cousin will go with you , she seems help full

well, she's offered to let me come with her but I'm not going to a place like that that's full of people that spend 4-6 hours at the gym every single day. i've met a few people that she knows from the gym and they're all like her.

a hell of a lot less than those cars and you will get more women for being in shape then for having a nice car and being out of shape . Unless you plan to go inside the club with your car

i dont plan on going inside any clubs either way.

So how will a car help you when your sitting in your room ?

good point, I guess I should just get a realdoll

that is why you don't get the girls . Money wont get you more than a one night stand if that . Then what happens is your moneys gone and your confidence is gone .

if I could get just one one-night-stand this year it would make it all worth it.

then go to the shrink and see whats going on , if you can't keep friends your not going to keep a gf . You need to find out whats wrong and fix it

i've been going to shrinks for a long time. never even go into this crap. and I'm losing my friends because one joined the navy and moved off, then I moved 100 miles away, one got married, and the other two i just cant seem to get ahold of anymore. well, one of them i guess its because she has a boyfriend now that is really nice to her and does everything i used to do for her so she doesnt need me anymore.

Offer her something of substance . ANy guy can go around and flash money . Hell you can barely make ends meet , lease an expensive car and not eat or have cable and flash money at a club and get laid .

Offer her something of substance. Offer her someone to talk to that actually listens , offer her someone that actually cares

I've been doing that for years and it never got me anything more than a close friend who would never ever consider being anything more than a friend even though they cant figure out why anyone else wouldnt want to date me. So, obviously I need to be able to offer something more than that.

An expensive car is only going to get you a slut and money will only get a slut to keep talking to you and mabye into bed but the next day unless you flash even more money she will be gone .

i'd be elated to have a slut. i cant even get sluts as it is. and i'm planning on being able to find more money- that's why i want to be an investment banker. if all goes according to plan I'll have a salary of over 1MM when I'm 35. Of course, that's probably very optimistic... but it's possible :p

Get some free weights . You don't need a bench you can do alot of arms and some chest exersies standing and sitting in a chair . Ask your cousin if she would mind you getting an eleptical , she may like to have it in the hosue so she can use it too

or go out and run

yeah i did some pushups and crunches this afternoon, actually. But I dont think she's like an eliptical- for one, she has filled the entire rest of the apartment with her stuff anyhow. secondly, she has a membership at 24hr fitness and spends several hours there a day. Power Yoga, Punch-Time, etc etc etc. I think she goes partly because she likes the people.

please your just as special as the next guy . What do I offer a girl over you ? I'm over weight , I'm lazy and I don't have much money and have a crappy car . But i have a woman .

So what i have to offer is me , the same as you and I don't believe that i'm much better than you except i have the confidence and I don't sit around feeling sorry for myself .

well, I'm clearly not enough to be appealing. i've always been the loser amongst the loser crowd. i dont know what exactly it is I'm lacking but clearly there's just not anything about me that's attractive.

get confidence and get over this feeling sorry for your self shit , that is whats keeping a woman away and a car isn't going to help you at all . I don't know how old you are but you sound like a 14 year old .

im 20

edit: and i dont feel sorry for myself. i'm more pissed at myself than anything else. i hate myself.

Sage, no offense but you have some serious problems. Money isn't the answer to your woes. It may be a temporary fix but it will not fulfill you even within a year. It WILL not make you feel your best because there is a lot of emptiness to come from it. I've lost many friends because of money issues we've all had and it sucks when these valuable friendships end.

And on another note, the better you look the more people will notice. It is that simple. People who are in better shape or more muscular in nature are given better chances throughout life especially in the career field. It may be a shallow thing for this to be, but that's the way it is.

Go to the gym and stop being lazy. Who cares what everyone else thinks of you at that moment? Who cares if they think bad things at that time. In a couple months when you look completely differeny physical wise (i.e., a damn good build that most would love) they will think that you are taking it very seriously and recognize you as someone that came in one day not looking so great to a guy who worked his ass off to become a healthier, better looking person.

Do you want to change for the better? If so then go do it, you have the capability and just minor things can be of enourmous improvement!

Money is not the answer to life's problems. Sure it may solve a lot of issues that you have. It is always good to have and the lifestyle of living can be greatly effected depending on the amount of money you have. But you must also understand that it is only one facet of life. You can be a rich SOB that nobody likes too, do not ever forget that.

What good is driving some sexy machine if the guy in it doesn't feel good about himself?

i dont like those gym freaks, i can hardly stand to be around them. and i do NOT want to end up like them by getting addicted to it too. if there were normal people at the gym i might go but, there aren't. they're all a bunch of freaks who spend 1/4 of their lives at the gym.

And, yes, money will solve all of my problems. all i need is enough and I'll be able to buy anything, even friends. actually, that's what i do now- i buy my friends. well, not now. i've lost them all. but, while i still had friends i would always take them out to nice places to eat and buy them other things whenever the opportunity arose. That's how I get people to spend time with me- I offer to take them to eat. I have no problem dropping $100 on a meal if it get's someone to spend time with me. The more money I have, the more money I can give. And giving is what makes people like me.

I've tried giving everything else and that has gotten me nowhere, I've made myself available for anything, 24/7. I once drove a friends mother 200 miles (and back) so that she could sleep with some guy she met on the internet because that was the only way she would let my friend dump her boyfriend (the boyfriend was going to take her) and then the very next day I made the exact same trip because another friend who lived there had just broken up with her boyfriend and was moving back into her moms place and she didnt think her mom was going to be able to help her move that day (and really wanted to move out asap). So, 800 miles in 2 days, not to mention a LOT more time spent just being there for them, listening to them, consoling them. And what did I ask in return? Not a damn thing. And what did I get? Exactly what I asked for...

I've been focused on money ever since I was first introduced to the concept as a toddler. My mother noticed very quickly that I was far more advanced in understanding the concepts of money when I was a wee, wee child. I've always schemed ways to get more money, it's always been an obsession. I guess that might be partly because we didnt have much when I was younger. I've always wanted just a little bit more, always stretched just a little further, always aimed for just out of my grasp. And, it's payed off. I love the feeling that I own the world and everyone around me. It makes me not feel like a monster, it makes me feel like I can be outgoing and talk to people and such because if I own them then I have the right to harrass them and be rude and pushy.

Your problem with friends is simple

THey are not your friends they are people hwo take advantage of you and you let them .

A friend is omeone who will come to your house and just chill with you or when your sick they will come over and make sure your okay and makeyou feel better .

WHat your talking about are just people that use you

jvd said:
Your problem with friends is simple

THey are not your friends they are people hwo take advantage of you and you let them .

A friend is omeone who will come to your house and just chill with you or when your sick they will come over and make sure your okay and makeyou feel better .

WHat your talking about are just people that use you

no, they're really nice. they care about me. one of them even slept with me once because she felt sorry for me but then the next day she apparently had some performance complaints she let communicated to the other one. i dont talk to her anymore, she cared but was too immature and did crappy stuff without realizing it. the other one, however, really does care about me. or, at least, used to. she really did want to find me a girlfriend and has been trying to help me out by giving me suggestions on what to do and such. she's put up with me a LOT, even when I didnt buy her stuff. she even asked me to come see her a few times.

See the second one sounds like a friend , why don't you call her up and see if you can be friends again .

Get real friends

then go get a girl

and while doing both improve yourself

well, she's been really unreliable lately. and i think her boyfriend kind of replaced me. i used to be the person who she would turn to when she had problems with guys but I think now she's actually wanting to stay with him. he does everything i used to so she doesn't need me anymore.

and, btw, how am i supposed to improve myself? going to the gym is not going to help because I'll still be freakishly pale and covered in pimples, strech marks, and acne scars... and you dont seem to like the method that I've chosen to improve myself (fancy car)

Back