What food do you like to cook?

digitalwanderer said:
Instant ramen noodles, chicken or beef flavored. Anything else feels like work to me anymore. :?

Ha hah ! So true.

I'm a bad cook. The last time I made spaghetti, the sauce ended up on the wall (The pan was too hot and it spat the sizzling sauce out the instance I dumped in it).

I generally cook baked chicken whenever there're guests around. Just marinate them with your favorite spice and stick them into the oven.

DiGuru said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
I can cook burnt toast.

Cooking is easy. It just requires fondness of nice food and practice.

:D

Em... not quite. The other day, someone in the house was running around with a flaming pan of chicken, screaming. I had to extinguish the fire by dropping a heavy lid on the pan and tossing the whole pile into the sink under running water.

Cooking seems to be an extreme sport for me. :oops:

patsu said:
DiGuru said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
I can cook burnt toast.

Cooking is easy. It just requires fondness of nice food and practice.

:D

Em... not quite. The other day, someone in the house was running around with a flaming pan of chicken, screaming. I had to extinguish the fire by dropping a heavy lid on the pan...
Good
patsu said:
...and tossing the whole pile into the sink under running water.
Not so good. The heavy lid is all that it's needed. Anyway, keep water away from burning pans.
patsu said:
...Cooking seems to be an extreme sport for me. :oops:

I made a thick oven pancake today and cut it up and fried it up in a pan, then ate it with great delight with plenty of sugar sprinkled on top... Divine!!! There's leftovers too for tomorrow morning.

I'm good with breakfast foods and that's about it. Eggs, omelettes, pancakes, waffles, egg mcmuffins, etc. My wife, however, is a great cook, as my waist can testify to.

Just like Mr Reyonlds, i'm a master with the eggs. I probably eat more eggs than i should too, but what the hell. :LOL:

They taste good and they make me feel good, so thats good eatin' to me. 8)

Back