What do you plan to do on New Year (i.e. today) eve?

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
I am going to spend it at home like everyday, nothing special. No parties, no dinner (if I had a GF then I would have). Play UT online, watch TV, browse B3D....go to sleep. :smile:

well it's 3am now...

I didn't have any plans, was still at home with my parents after comming home for christmas.

Well, ended up out on a farm. When new year crashed, we were in the middle of a field, all looking up at the milkyway, mars, etc. Was actually quite cool because it was completly silent, and it's been a while since I've seen the stars that bright.

Yeah.

I wonder which new countries I shall visit this year...

I'm going to spend the evening fixing up all my software which will otherwise be broken by the bloody leap second that the French have decided to insert. Thanks guys. :devilish:

Well, here in Vienna the crew (friends & me) is gathering like thunder clouds about to blast. :LOL: We're gonna houseparty till past midnight and then head out to party till dawn or past. You know, just enjoying life in all its excesses. :devilish:

Wife and I are having a little soiree for friends and some of the neighbors (whom we're friends or friendly with). Melissa has a ton of food lined up and I'm handling the games so it should be a fun night. A little alchohol involved but not too much. . .at my age, hangovers hang around for too damn long.

sitting home alone..... baby is in bed... its 8.44 pm now. Wife is at her folks house with family and friends...
so guys, start entertain me :)

hey69 said:
sitting home alone..... baby is in bed... its 8.44 pm now. Wife is at her folks house with family and friends...
so guys, start entertain me :)

Sorry, LB is in Paris...

so I ended up watching a steven seagal movie.... a boehoe

hm, didnt i type this already?

Back