What color should my new car have?

Yep I saw a black 911 carrera riding down a street close to my house today and it looks brilliant. If you're ever around here, take me for a ride ;)

You are rich though if you can put in 100k extra without much problems ;) I live in a normal family and my parents have a normal income and they are already happy if they can afford a ''new'' used car every 6 years or so. So buying a porsche does qualify you as rich, just not super rich yet hehe. Not that it matters anything, have fun with the car.

Didnt sweden have the speeding tickets based on your income btw? that could get ugly if youre caught speeding.

Signed a contract on a black 2008 (ive allways wondered why the models are 1 year ahead of what they really are if you buy a car in the fall) Porsche Carrera 4s today. Kinda sad about the delivery time thought, 3 months.

Imo, the black one looked better than anything else in real life.

You'll have to write us a review of the car when you have had it a bit. Im looking at what Im going to buy in about 6 months. Im down to a Lotus (either), Corvette, G37 coupe, 911 carrera, or cayman s. That is if the wife lets me do it.
Ill be anxious to see what you think of your new vehicle.

BTW I would have done the Green, but the Black ones are wonderful looking.
Love British Racing Green.

Cheers!

Signed a contract on a black 2008 (ive allways wondered why the models are 1 year ahead of what they really are if you buy a car in the fall) Porsche Carrera 4s today.

Nicely done! Remember to post some user comments along with pics after you get it.

You dont happen to be a hot woman do you Ostepop ;)

Are you going to let a technicality like that come between you and Ostepop's 911 :???: I woulnd't.. Or rather I won't :devilish:

No, not Sweden. But Finland have.
http://www.trafficticketsecrets.com/speeding-ticket-news-finnish.html
$103k speeding ticket. :LOL:

Yup that's us :oops: Granted you have to be making some serious bucks to get fined like that, but if you ask me that system sucks so much ass that... ... Well it sucks so much that I can't think of anything as sucky... We have lot's of semi commie practises in place here. Some of them make some sense, but others like this one is just grazy.

Signed a contract on a black 2008 (ive allways wondered why the models are 1 year ahead of what they really are if you buy a car in the fall) Porsche Carrera 4s today. Kinda sad about the delivery time thought, 3 months.

Excellent choice. I'm sure you'll love it!

Back