E3 2010 - Here Are My Plans & What Else Do You Think I Should See?

Hola! I'm back from E3 and dead dog tired, but I loved every second of it. I was fortunate enough to see a bunch of great (and bad) stuff, but there is just no way I can write about everything. Help me out? Here is a list of what I saw, pick a few, let me know what insterest you the most, I'll tally and I'll write up my impressions.

The list includes:
Portal 2, Golden Eye 007, Rage, Fallout: New Vegas, Brink, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, The First Templar, Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Dungeon Siege 3, Conduit 2, Vanquish, Fable 3, Gears of War 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Final Fantasy XIV, Rock Band 3, Pixeljunk Shooter 2, XCOM, Mafia 2, a bunch of Kintect games and more.

Could you write about your Kinect game experiences in my Kinect Games thread? Please leave out technical discussions about lag or comparisons with Wii or PSMove & only concentrate on playing the games. If you want to talk about that or other non-game uses of Kinect then post them to the Motion Controller discussion thread instead. Thanks! Can't wait to hear your experiences!

Tommy McClain

My Deus Ex: Human Revolution interview is now live! Sorry it took so long but my real job got in the way and transcribing two guys with very thick accents in a noisy setting took some time to decipher.

Here are a few of the questions I asked: How deep do the RPG elements go? Do our choices have a global effect in the game? Can you complete the game without killing anyone? Will there be different ammo types? Will there be support for motion controls since there will be console releases? Will any characters from previous games make an appearance? And there is more...

I'm no games journalist but I did my best so I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Link: http://eat-games.blogspot.com/2010/06/e3-interview-deus-ex-human-revolution.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Link doesn't work. Also, when you getting to your impressions on the Kinect games?

Tommy McClain

Back