E3 2010 - Here Are My Plans & What Else Do You Think I Should See?

warcrow

Regular
E3 - My Deus Ex: Human Revolution Interview

06/25/10
My Deus Ex: Human Revolution interview is now live! Sorry it took so long but my real job got in the way and transcribing two guys with very thick accents in a noisy setting took some time to decipher.

Here are a few of the questions I asked: How deep do the RPG elements go? Do our choices have a global effect in the game? Can you complete the game without killing anyone? Will there be different ammo types? Will there be support for motion controls since there will be console releases? Will any characters from previous games make an appearance? And there is more...

I'm no games journalist but I did my best so I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think.

Link: http://eat-games.blogspot.com/2010/06/e3-interview-deus-ex-human-revolution.htm

Hola! I'm back from E3 and dead dog tired, but I loved every second of it. I was fortunate enough to see a bunch of great (and bad) stuff, but there is just no way I can write about everything. Help me out? Here is a list of what I saw, pick a few, let me know what insterest you the most, I'll tally and I'll write up my impressions.

The list includes:
Portal 2, Golden Eye 007, Rage, Fallout: New Vegas, Brink, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions, The First Templar, Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Dungeon Siege 3, Conduit 2, Vanquish, Fable 3, Gears of War 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Final Fantasy XIV, Rock Band 3, Pixeljunk Shooter 2, XCOM, Mafia 2, a bunch of Kintect games and more.

06/11/10
For the second time in my life I'll be fortunate enough to attend E3. The plan is to get around to see and play the titles us, as people who love video games, are excited the most for--this includes the obscure stuff. I will be Twittering like a mad man from the showroom floor so be sure to follow me if you already are not. Also I will also be posting more in-depth stuff on my blog too.

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/heymarkd
Blog: http://eat-games.blogspot.com

Here is a list of stuff that I have--so far--been scheduled to seeing. Please keep in mind that this is a work in progress so this can change, plus some stuff I cannot mention because it hasnt been announced yet:

Valve
- Portal 2
- Another title...perhaps.

Bethesda
- Rage
- Hunted
- Fallout: New Vegas
- Brink

Square-Enix (how good in Square looking these days, hrm?)
- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Lara Croft and the Guaridan of Light
- Kayne and Lynch2: Dog Days
- Dungeon Siege 3
- FFXIV

Tecmo
- Quantum Theory
- Legends of Troy
- Trinity
- An unnanounced title I'm excited for.

Ubisoft
I have no idea what they're showing, if I can schedule anything or if I'll even be able to stop by. Ubisoft's PR has been surprisingly difficult to work with this year. Might be a play-it-by-ear thing.

Sega
- Yakuza 4

Natsume
- Rune Factory 3
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals

Kalypso
- Patrician IV
- A soon-to-be-announced action-RPG

MTV/Harmonix
- Rock Band 3

THQ
- Saints Row 3 (?)
- Red Faction (?)

Im curious, what else should I check out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't there a playable Demo of Gears 3 at Microsoft booth.
Jealousy not fair. hope to at least go to a E3 in my live still young just reached the 20st year here on earth.:rolleyes:

Wasn't the natal hands on a technology free event, so no cameras and stuff.
Not sure what the nda is for that event but heard people were allowed to write about their natal experience.

Is Itagaki's new game going to be on the show floor? :p Or was it just supposed to be an announcement. :p

Wasn't the natal hands on a technology free event, so no cameras and stuff.
Not sure what the nda is for that event but heard people were allowed to write about their natal experience.

Really ? That sucks. It's going to be messy for a while.

Really ? That sucks. It's going to be messy for a while.

MTV has the rights for the footage of the natal event but the shittiest part is MTV and Gametrailers are streaming it Tuesday and it overlaps 30 min of the sony conference. But the good thing is it's a open event i heard people with their family can go to it too or was it with a invitation only?
So i hope someone can sneak in a camera and leak that stuff this sunday.
Hope im free next week or atleast Monday and Tuesday.:smile:

But the good thing is it's a open event i heard people with their family can go to it too or was it with a invitation only?

Invitation only. If you're invited you get tickets for you and up to 4 guests. Somebody on eBay has some for sale.

Tommy McClain

I doubt there'll be a playable demo of Killzone 3 on the show floor but if there is, I trust you would do the right thing;). Also how likely is it for you to get an interview with one of the GG guys on the new tech in kz3?

Back