Unreal Engine 5, [UE5 Developer Availability 2022-04-05]

First, before I say the next thing, I love the aesthetics of this, it's really well done.

However, for me personally, it's not watchable, I'm getting a lot of eye strain and a bit of a headache because everything is blurry and not in focus (to me). My eyes are constantly trying to bring the things in the video into focus but they can't because there's rarely anything in there that doesn't have enough blur that my eyes can actually focus on. Shame. Times like this, I wish I wasn't so sensitive to blur because I can appreciate the work that went into it, but I can't actually watch it.

Regards,
SB

Agreed, not only that but also the unfortunate and still trendy and overdone chromatic aberration ever since 2nd Crysis game that has plagued almost every game.

So they're going to have a special announcement at the event.. wonder what it could be??

Perhaps an acquisition of a developer? New game IP? Or maybe just the full release of UE5?

Should be interesting anyway. Personally I'd love to see a new tech demo from them going absolutely full out on a PC with a 3090Ti... but I doubt that's going to happen. lol

FPlxByNX0AEenHE

Potentially a look at The Coalition's character test demo in UE5.. Looking damn good.

UE and unity are this generations game changers.
yup.
It definitely levels the playing field with studios who have enormous resources at their disposal and those that don't. ie Focus Interactive. Can't wait for Plague's Tale Requiem, I'm positive this will be an incredible experience.

Back