Uncharted : Drake's Fortune*

the date on the article was november 6th, so it must have been something recent.

It's from their decemeber magazine. Which is already in print, meaning they must have sent it to print quite a while ago, meaning they must have played through the build well over a month ago.

Yes, but it is a different game. And of course the only reason this gets on my wick is because of this genre being targeted unlike fps games.

For example if I read in a COD4 review that said it's very similar to Doom1, I would be a bit miffed. I feel exactly the same here, and it pisses me off...being a fan of action adventure games. It tends to reduce the accomplishments and differences they have made. It's an oversimplification.

It's like the mother of two children saying to the younger child, "you're just like your brother". I mean, how insulting is that?!

Got it, it has similarity to Tomb Raider but take those features beyond the TB games and then some.

ps. I love your "apart from the climbing" lol. AC is just like Tomb Raider lol

Huh? I meant 'apart from combat', the rest was TB like! :p

Got it, it has similarity to Tomb Raider but take those features beyond the TB games and then some.

Huh? I meant 'apart from combat', the rest was TB like! :p

Lol I know that's what you meant, i just meant....oh i cant remember what I meant. NEVERMIND:smile:

It gets released(if everything goes up on time) at 6:00pm EST

I am going to download it play through it once and delete, just like what I did with the Ratchet demo; So I don't overplay it! Uncharted is 100% day one for me.

Come on, guys. I'm just being nice. I'm giving any one of you the opportunity to enjoy the gift of giving, by buying me a PS3.

i'm going to wait until early next morning as i know its going to be slow if i download now. plus i've went over my bandwidth limit. :smile:
i'd love to see some impressions though.

Back