Unannounced rumoured PS3 exclusive unofficially allured to*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was reading an article over at playstationlifestyle.net an according to them a NEW PS3 Exclusive Game will be announced on the 3rd of August.

Do you think Killzone 2 looks amazing , are you thrilled about the 256 online player mode of MAG , Looking forward to the great gameplay of inFamous , I’m very thrilled to announce that the 3 previous games are NOTHING compared with the new announcement coming on 3 August. On Wednesday 30 July i will give you 2 hints. please check back on 3 August… for the announcement and again its a “ New “
Playstation 3 ” exclusive ” , Let the guessing and the waiting game begin ! (game will release late 2009)

Ps: i would like to add that this has NOTHING to do with SE’s event on 2-3 August

Oh and the guy/person behind playstationlifestyle.net goes on to say.

AfterLife Says:
July 23, 2008 at 12:57 pm
Yup the tag was a hint
I don’t know if this was the game that the BBC journalist saw but i don’t think so

let the guessing begin, :D

My guess is, they'll get some more hits on their website now. Even if no game turns up like we've seen in the past.

Anyone should be able to figure out for themselves that Sony is constantly developing new games not seen by the public that look better than before and may have a different gameplay experience.

My guess is, they'll get some more hits on their website now. Even if no game turns up like we've seen in the past.

yeah thats one thing that will happen, their website will be attracting alot of attention but then again if Aug 3 rolls round and no game has been shown then playstationlifestyle.net will look very silly

Another thing to note is The Square Enix show is on at the same time and do you remember the announcement they made last week after E3

Right now it has swung in Microsoft's favour but wait til 3 Aug and we will swing back towards Sony's favour.

Apparently this announcement is not related to the NEW exclusive game that playstationlifestyle.net is talking about but i think we all new that S.E thing refers to FF Versus or a remake

I'm gonna close this was the other Secret Game thread. Non-announcements of uber secret games are pointless conjecture. Please don't post threads about unshown, unrevealed games, unless accompanied with at least some sort of evidence beyond a mysterious quote from some (dubious) source or other. And certainly don't post 'NEW PS3 exclusive' of what is potentially vapourware as that title is misleading, suggesting the announcement of a new, previously unseen exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back