UK Vs Sweden

But surely enough, Sweden has the hottest chicks this way or the other.

Hehe, TBH I've yet to meet a hot one in the flesh though. The Swedish women I've met were distinctly average (even by the standards of oh-so-classy English girls), and two of them looked like men. I guess I've just been unlucky.

Now Finns on the other hand...

I guess I've just been unlucky.

Definitely. Also, in Norway, Finnland and Denmark it's very much the same kind of hotness present.

But, but, but British chicks are waaaay more dirrrrty :p

From my experience, that's true. But I'll always take a hotter one over a dirtier one ('cause it's easier to make the hottie become dirty then make the dirty one become hotter)

I live in Denmark, have been to both Wweden and the UK, the girls in sweden are better IMHO.
Side-by-side with the danish girls ;)

Thanks for the link. I'd seen this on a friends PC and I hadn't been able to find it again. I wanted to use it as material against my GF; she's from Newcastle (fortunately she's more like the first set of pics than the 2nd!).

The Bigg Market in Newcastle is quite an experience. I'm from one of the, er, less salubrious parts of London but the Bigg Market was a shock even to me and all I did was walk through quickly...

Back