Today I went outside into the real world

The storyline has no soul.
It's quite bland.
It was only in the last few eps did everything really come on and that was contradicted either because the writers think that university grads have the judgement of high school students or the story writers made a whopper of an error in many places.

EDIT:
If you wanted a non-fairy tale ending the writers should have put Cheney in there with a shotgun playing "let's hide the WMD" with Saddam Hussein. :LOL:

regarding crunos day.... and having too look for a calculus book.

it is so nice to just put some terms in a p2p software(emule in that case) and get the books you want. and then read them on whatever device.

xcept for cute girls with glasses i dont see a reason why i should go to a bookstore, search search and maybe not get what i want at all.

booomups said:
xcept for cute girls with glasses i dont see a reason why i should go to a bookstore, search search and maybe not get what i want at all.
Well, the fact that just downloading the books is illegal and all might be considered "a reason" by some.
yep.gif

I like to hold a slab of tree in my hands when I read. I'd certainly appreciate a soft copy of textbooks though.

you see... i can get most things i need in the library.... but its just such a hassle.
i mean, what the ****... isnt the further development of mankind supposed to support comfortability and a longer life healthier life... i sure as **** dont life longer if i breath the smog in the city, but all the books are there.

I had to order the book.
Engineering books are impossible to get.
Not even the University book shop has all that many.

try emule and search there...... if you like one of the books buy them, and write to the distributor that you got the book "recomended by a family member who found it in a filesharingtool, and else wouldnt have known it"(maybe better because of legal issues ;-)

Since I already bought the book(I already paid for it full and have a receipt) isn't there a legal way of aquiring the book in it's electronic form?

K.I.L.E.R said:
Since I already bought the book(I already paid for it full and have a receipt) isn't there a legal way of aquiring the book in it's electronic form?
Sure! Got a scanner and a few days handy? :-|

Back