Today I went outside into the real world

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
It was weird.
First I went to get my student concession form to fill out.
Then I went to get a headcut.
Then I went back home.

When I got my headcut a girl giving me the headcut recognised me and my previous headcut option.
It was funny 'cuz I don't remember her.

That was my adventure today.
Tomorrow I will get my passport photos taken for my concession card.
I will have to tell you guys about tomorrow's adventure tomorrow.

Until then.

Also what do you guys think about the anime called "Elfen Lied"?
Is it just me or does anyone else think the anime is weird?

What episode of Elfen Lied are you on? It's good, but very disturbing...kind of the same way Gunslinger Girls is.

Totally misleading titles for both series, IMHO.

I haven't started watching it yet.
I've just been reading about it.
I'm going to watch it as soon as someone tells me it's safe.

I didn't get a good look at the guy. I just asked him if he had any concession papers.
Kanyamagufa said:
Was she cute?

yeah, "headcuters" have that ability to remember you and what you got even when you saw them only once and 4-5 monthes ago.

<insert conspiracy theory here> :LOL:

Kanyamagufa said:
Was she cute?

Most hair stylists are, had two ex's from that bunch. Fun, sexy, cool. The bad: they're mostly desperatly looking for a husband from 22-23 on, so watch out if you should ever hit on one of them ;)

BTW, what's a "headcut"? A haircut? Or do they cut your heads off down under? :???: EDIT: too slow...

outside.jpg

K.I.L.E.R said:
When I got my headcut a girl giving me the headcut recognised me and my previous headcut option.
It was funny 'cuz I don't remember her.

She probably remembers you because you go in there once a year looking like Cousin It.

I'm on Elfen Lied episode 6 and I don't get the story.
What the hell are those demons?
What's the point of it?
The storyline is harder to grasp than the X-Files.

K.I.L.E.R said:
I'm on Elfen Lied episode 6 and I don't get the story.
What the hell are those demons?
What's the point of it?
The storyline is harder to grasp than the X-Files.
:LOL:

I remember that feeling well. Stick with it, all will be revealed. :)

"Mew?"

K.I.L.E.R said:
Does the anime actually end properly?
This one has a killer ending, I loved it.

Some series really piss me off with bad endings too, but this one isn't one of them. They do a good job of explaining everything and tieing it all together as well as letting you know what happens to everyone. :)

Good series, definately one of the better dark ones out there. ("dark" as in not a happy/smiley/sunshine anime, it's pretty gritty/nasty/raw.)

Kruno's e-mail to friend about today.

Came around 1pm.
Got my concession card stuff done.
Got a new ID card(old one cracked), it was also free(you only pay $$$ if you lose your ID card). Good way to teach the irresponsible. :)
My mum bought me a pack of 25 TDK DVD-R DVD's.
Attempted to buy books and see Rob. Rob wasn't in, I also noticed the old computers are getting replaced (I hope they replace the monitors with LCD's as well).

The book store was a whopper of a time waster.
I asked the guy about "Mathematics for continuous processes A" and no books came up that a required or even recommended.
So I checked for some general math books on calculus(fourier and laplace transforms, etc...) and only found accounting math books, wave theory(physics) and quantum mechanics books(even more complex physics) but nothing on calculus.
Great.

Although I did see a good book about maths used in games and stuff. Looked useful but it didn't have what I needed.
So I went to look at books for other subjects, when I noticed I already have a book on OpenGL I obviously skipped that subject and I went for C++ books.
They only had 2 types of old books on C++.
Both of them beginner stuff.
Looked through them and found nothing of use to me.

Before that I went to the library to check out if one of the books was for advanced programmers, found nothing but books based on the basics.
So I came home about 20 minutes ago and told my mum it looks as though I would need to go to the city to buy a good book on calculus.

:(

The ending is a fairy tale ending.
The writers also contradicted the story a lot.
None of the dilicons were evil.
I watched 14 episodes just to find out that the girls all turned fu'd up simply due to mistreatment which was the result of a faulty Bush like WMD prophecy claiming the dilicons would kill all humans.
Only that the dilicons that killed humans(Lucy) only ended up killing humans after she was traumatised while the other pink haired girl didn't kill humans or anyone that didn't hurt her.
The only dilicon that was evil was the Enron executive and his brother.

In the end Lucy was at the front door, there wasn't evidence that she was killed by those guys with guns either.
YAY for a weak story!

digitalwanderer said:
This one has a killer ending, I loved it.

Some series really piss me off with bad endings too, but this one isn't one of them. They do a good job of explaining everything and tieing it all together as well as letting you know what happens to everyone. :)

Good series, definately one of the better dark ones out there. ("dark" as in not a happy/smiley/sunshine anime, it's pretty gritty/nasty/raw.)

Back