The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2016 edition

Do all these games come with full orchestra sound tracks?

Good conference, didn't really like Days Gone. I like that both MS and Sony focused on games this E3. I got my Horizon demo so i'm satisfied :D

I have to say this is the first Sony conference that didn't bore me half way through.

Its the first one where I wasn't bored from early on, but once they got half way through I was bored to tears when they did all the VR material.

So start of the conference much better than any previous Sony Conference. Middle = snore. I guess if you like the VR content they showed it was good? End was decent. Overall better than last year I "think."

Regards,
SB

Some amazing regular games, vr games were meh. Probably good idea to concentrate on games and leave neo announcement into future. Wanted to really like kojima's game but it was too little to make me interested at this time. And who wants zombies anymore?

While not saying "exclusively on".
It opens with Sony presents and it ended with #SpidermanPS4. Good indication that it's at least a PS4/PC exclusive and most likely a full exclusive.

Anyway, I thought it looked great.

As for the conference, not many big surprises but one of Sony's better conferences IMO. Lots of stuff/games announced and shown. No boring shit.

Horizon was the standout for me... it looks incredible. :oops:

It opens with Sony presents and it ended with #SpidermanPS4. Good indication that it's at least a PS4/PC exclusive and most likely a full exclusive.

Would make about as much sense as Tomb Raider Rising being XBO/PC full exclusive. Except Spiderman is even more of a universal IP than Tomb Raider was.

Regards,
SB

Would make about as much sense as Tomb Raider Rising being XBO/PC full exclusive.

Regards,
SB
Not really. Doesn't that Sony opening mean that Sony is publishing it? There's no such intro in the RoTR reveal AFAIK.

edit: If that's not enough, this is the description:
Marvel and Insomniac Games team up to create a brand-new, authentic Spider-Man story exclusively for PlayStation 4. Take control of an experienced Peter Parker who is more masterful at fighting crime.

Unlike MS this generation, Sony has been pretty clear on what's exclusive, timed exclusive or multiplatform.

Crash 1, 2 and the other remastered by... Bluepoint? So still not Demon's souls I guess?

It's good that they changed the perspective of God of war

Back