The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2016 edition

Discussion in 'Console Industry' started by BRiT, Jun 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Globalisateur

Globalisateur Globby
    Veteran Regular

They didn't even show all their own games like Gravity rush 2 (which looks awesome), next Sucker Punch game or even GT Sports. With PSVR they had too much games to show this year so they probably had to cut down the business talk, indies stuff and probably many others VR games.

I thought they made a strong statement about the direction of the platform: Games, games, games. Also they very recently stated in an interview that they expected PSVR shortages.

Billy Idol and temesgen like this.
  2. BRiT

BRiT (╯°□°)╯
    Moderator Legend Alpha

Hope it turns out better than Nintendo's expectations of WiiU shortages.

3. jayco

Regular

Finally got to watch it. Amazing conference, well paced, much shorter than previous occasions and with a ton of content. I'd say biggest surprise REVII, best gameplay Horizon and best overall GOW. Very happy about Spiderman too, although i saw the trailer before watching the conference.