The Annual E3 Sony press conference thread, 2016 edition

I just watched the Video again and while it is stated as being in development for the PlayStation 4 (as are all multiplatform games) it does not say it is exclusive to the PS4. I might have missed it so if you can provide a timestamp for when it states it, I'd be grateful.

As well SCEA (publishers of the Spiderman game) have published games that later appeared on Windows (usually under separate publishers) such as Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Nom Nom Galaxy, and others. Although Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is interestingly published on Windows by Sony via PlayStation Mobile Inc.

Regards,
SB

http://marvel.com/news/video_games/26283/spider-man_returns_on_playstation_4
We’ve just revealed the first big surprise from the Marvel Games team: an all-new Spider-Man experience, exclusively for the PlayStation 4! If you tuned in to PlayStation’s E3 press briefing we’re sure you’ve already felt the excitement. But if you missed it, there’s a first look up top at one of our most ambitious projects yet. Let’s go for a swing!

Doesn't seem like a multiplat according to Marvel. And the description from Insomniac
Marvel and Insomniac Games team up to create a brand-new, authentic Spider-Man story exclusively for PlayStation 4. Take control of an experienced Peter Parker who is more masterful at fighting crime.

Maybe Sony can leverage the fact that they have exclusive rights to Spiderman movies? Or is that completely wrong to think?
Yup, this is a forced Sony Movie Sony Game tie-in.

It'll likely be on par and no better than other Sony Spiderman movies. :(

Not feeling the new God of War. I've just about had it with these barely interactive, super-scripted third person games where everyone mostly just talks and talks and then talks some more. So many minutes wasted on not killing dudes and those precious "feels". Still sceptical about REVII. Hopefully it'll be more than yet another first person runnning-away-simulator, first and foremost created with let's players in mind. But hey, I get to play TLG this year (unless they'll delay it), so it's all good.
I also kinda liked Days Gone. Looked like TLoU with a much bigger focus gameplay.
Totally agree. It's like Nathan Drake everywhere, even the new Gears of Wars felt like all Uncharted ....chatter chatter chatter and one way to do things.
If God of war is super action heavy like previous games , I am in, the new camera angle suggests a very slow moving game. Although the reveal also seems to suggest an open world the way you got "X area discovered" prompt when u enter an area.more details needed.

Spidey was the least impressive of the big titles IMO with its poor detail level and flat-looking lighting, along with that first VR game they showed off perhaps, whatsitscalled. The one with the man with the rifle and the spacesuit and helmet and stuff. Final Fantasy didn't impress that much either I suppose, probably on account of having to hit VR requirement of 90fps locked.

Most the other stuff was just crazy good however, RE, GoW, CoD, Kojima's game... Many others too, I can't even remember the titles, but much much good stuff. Crazy good some of it. To think what has happened to realtime computer graphics in just the last 25 years. Nuts!

Best Sony conference in a long long time, I would say. No boring, awkward interviews or long self-serving speeches... It flowed smoothly and quickly. Lots of damn impressive stuff being shown. I was pretty gobsmacked by much of it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAARH

PSN store is utter shit.
Resident Evil 7 demo is nowhere to be found when searched in Store. got the linkfrom reddit https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...hour/cid=UP0102-CUSA04772_00-BH70000000DEMO01

but it only shows as "add wishlist". Caant download.

why the heck they did not put "E3" tab...
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...hour/cid=UP0102-CUSA04772_00-ASIA000000000000
Btw, for the Asian version, at least on the Indonesia store it is featured in the first/home page.

Back