Starwars: Revelation feature film

JaylumX

Newcomer
This 47 minute Starwars "alternate reality" is pretty impressive and technically brilliant. Better than Lucas's last two efforts i must say. The video is 260mb in WMV format although there is an Apple quicktime format as well.

Linkage

Trust me, I just finished it and it was f'in awful. In fact, they did a pretty damn good job of unintentionally imitating Lucas' SW films: emphasis on effects over acting and dialogue. God that fat chick playing the Hand had a chin like a granite block on her. And what was up with Vader's pot belly? Anakin run to fat after destroying the Jedi Temple? BMIs go to hell in a galaxy far, far away.

Yeah, I'm being critical since I can't believe I wasted a half-hour of my life watching this unadulterated shit.

RussSchultz said:
Somebody in a gwumpy mood.
YOU BLOODY TRY GETTING 5 PIECES OF BLOODY KRONOTEK TO FIT TOGETHER WITH THREE BLOODY PUPPIES AND TWO KIDS "HELPING" YOU OUT!!!!!!! o_O

:oops:

Oh, you meant John didn't you. :oops:

Yeh, the acting is a bit pants....i should have warned you about that :oops: ...technically the film is very impressive thu.

EDIT: Plus the actors are...erm......seriously lacking in the looks department...yes i know it's wrong to judge people on appearances but one thing Hollywood has thaught me is that the characters that litter the screen a beautifull and their shit don't stink...seriously how the fook can i relate to these characters man in Starwars revelation....huh...i mean come on man it's as if i walk into a pub and have a pint with these guys, chat up the birds after 10 pints [by then the beer googles would have started to work meaning i'd shag anything] as well as twat a few blokes for looking at me in a manour that displeases me [i.e. i don't like their face....Do you want some].....sheeesh.

RussSchultz said:

Yeah, been sick with a sinus infection. Took off from work Monday and I'm thinking about calling in again this morning. I'd almost rather have pneumonia than this.

Sorry to hear John, I hate sinus infections. It's that constant taste of blood in the back of your throat that bugs me most I think.

Jeeze was that about the most awful bit of acting I've ever seen. I'll agree with every horrible thing said about it and then some, and I'll also compliment the graphics/effects/props/scenery as being amazingly good.

It's much better if you skip thru the live-action bits and just watch the special effects.

John Reynolds said:
RussSchultz said:

Yeah, been sick with a sinus infection. Took off from work Monday and I'm thinking about calling in again this morning. I'd almost rather have pneumonia than this.
Go get some antibiotics. Cleared mine right up.

RussSchultz said:
Go get some antibiotics. Cleared mine right up.
I avoid antibiotics anymore unless I really need 'em, overusing antibiotics can really bite you in the ass later when you need 'em and they ain't effective anymore.

(Sorry, it's a major bitching point of me wife the pharmacist about people and antibiotics in general lately. :oops: )

I avoid them too.

I haven't had any for 5+ years, but this f'n infection wouldn't go away.

Now its gone. :)

RussSchultz said:
I avoid them too.

I haven't had any for 5+ years, but this f'n infection wouldn't go away.

Now its gone. :)
Sorry, I should have known you would have known better. :oops:

I hope ya feel better John, and that movie sucked so hard that it was painful for me to watch...but I did enjoy the special effects. It was kind of like the ultimate AV geeks fantasy come true, which kind of made it all the sadder for me. :?

Back