Sprained my ankle :-(

And it sucks. I am stuck at home putting ice on it every now and again.
It is pretty damn painful, I slipped off a climb and my foot kind of folded under me when I landed. Not comfortable at all.

CC

Oh man, I had a couple of 3-4 years where I had about 6 of them and a couple of hairline fractures! :LOL:

I kept trying to learn how to do a flip, never could get the landing quite down.

(No safety lines or cages, just bounce and flip....I'd almost ALWAYS sprain/break my ankle when I tried it but it never stopped me. :LOL: I was a stupidly stubborn teen, go figure. )

Jim Norton said:
I've never in my 22 years on this earth had a sprained ankle.
Neither have I, and I'm turning 31 in 11 days. And I played tennis for most of my youth...never had a broken bone either.

digitalwanderer said:
Oh man, I had a couple of 3-4 years where I had about 6 of them and a couple of hairline fractures! :LOL:

I kept trying to learn how to do a flip, never could get the landing quite down.

(No safety lines or cages, just bounce and flip....I'd almost ALWAYS sprain/break my ankle when I tried it but it never stopped me. :LOL: I was a stupidly stubborn teen, go figure. )

Try again now and make a video. I want to see.

Captain Chickenpants said:
And it sucks. I am stuck at home putting ice on it every now and again.
It is pretty damn painful, I slipped off a climb and my foot kind of folded under me when I landed. Not comfortable at all.

CC

Be like a professional footballer and say you've got ligament damage. Sounds more macho than a sprained ankle! ;)

Mariner said:
Be like a professional footballer and say you've got ligament damage. Sounds more macho than a sprained ankle! ;)
Bah! Professional footballers are wimps. They complain at the slightest thing. As a kid we played football on gravelly concrete, if you fell over you got up straight away and carried on playing.

It has developed a couple of huge bruises above and below the ankle joint.
201618981_33619a19a9_m.jpg

Added a photo for anyone interested ;-)
CC

Last edited by a moderator:
Guden Oden said:
Can professional footballers actually pronounce that many syllables? ;)

Well, if parrots can manage it why shouldn't footballers? I never claimed they understood what they were saying!

Back