Sony Reveal Event: Future of Gaming on PS5 [2020-06-11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool for you don't care that you care or not. ;) I just try to let people speak about normal rumors. At least I think London boy is not worrying about some bullshit. ;)

Backward compatibility will be inferior to Xbox Series X BC but it will be free. The only way to have significantly improve version is patch but I doubt many games will receive one
Honestly I just want some news. Any news.

Honestly I just want some news. Any news.

I think we will not have news before Wednesday. Tomorrow it is Georges Floyd funeral. I hope Sony will give a new date before end of the week. I prefer they say the event is 30th June than knowing nothing

Do you think they will show Real Time Ray Tracing on actual PS5 hardware? Or more footage from PC using performance targets? Or will they completely gloss over it and not mention if its RT-RT or new tricks for old rendering?

Do you think they will show Real Time Ray Tracing on actual PS5 hardware? Or more footage from PC using performance targets? Or will they completely gloss over it and not mention if its RT-RT or new tricks for old rendering?

I think they will not do triangle raytracing but GI approximation. I don't think we will see many triangle raytracing on the next-generation console. Unreal doesn't use it, Cryengine has another approach too. And they will not show footage on PC...

I hope they'll use the word "indefinitely" again.
Yes, the use of "indefinitely" when delaying The Last of Us 2 was super-trolly. Three weeks later and BAM! It's out in a few weeks, lulz.

unknown.png

Non official but maybe this is true. It seems it is some twitch ad.

2020-010.png

Cool

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that Godfall had RT? And that other horror game whose name I cannot remember? I don't care really, I'm just bored.
Minecraft RTX has it, as do some older titles, Metro, BF, Tomb Raider etc, hopefully it becomes something more than a mod for nvidia only.

The power of the people will prevail, if we all get hyped Sony can't stop the event from happening:LOL:, their ninjas won't catch the rising hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back