Sony Playstation 5 Reveal? [The Great Awaitening] [HangOver Day: 2020-03-18]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes that brave soul known as Tonky :), poor bastard is risking everything over there for things to happen. Things will not happen.

I heard PS5 reveal date announcement not PS5 reveal like Tonky said. At least it is more reasonnable.

Yep. How much PS5 hardware would Sony need to make yet not sell in order to power streamed game demos?

Maybe and apparently they are trolling us because they have put an image up (not showing on the page, you need to browse to it) of a DS5 controller concept that is horrendous!

https://psmedia.playstation.com/is/image/psmedia/ps5

Am I the only one that looks at that and the first thing that pops into my head is the original Duke controller for Xbox? A PS version of it, but it just seems strikingly similar to me in bulkiness. I'm sure it's not nearly that large, but it looks bulky and clunky.

Regards,
SB

Sony is being very cheeky this time around with all the teaser announcements.

First that whole Logo reveal, when everyone of us were waiting for actual info - CHEEKY

Now this website where they announce that they are not ready to announce, but here’s a placeholder website - CHEEKY

Sony, just bloody get it over and done!

If you sign up to that email for info, will you actually be the first to know, or will there be a public announcement first? What if the reveal is just an email out to those who have registered, with word-of-mouth to take it from there? Like a secret, exclusive club - only those who go looking will find. Only those who care to look are wanted.

PS6's reveal will be an ARG like Halo 2's I Love Bees.

If you sign up to that email for info, will you actually be the first to know, or will there be a public announcement first? What if the reveal is just an email out to those who have registered, with word-of-mouth to take it from there? Like a secret, exclusive club - only those who go looking will find. Only those who care to look are wanted.

Tried to do that, the button wasn’t working.

Just not great, Sony. I’d like to speak to the manager please.

What if all you are doing is signing up in order to be the first to hear about the date of the reveal. :p Or maybe the website is an announcement letting you know you can sign up to be the first to get the announcement date for when they will announce the date of the reveal of the console? :p

Regards,
SB

All this is a big deja vu of Fermi release. Nvidia also made an announcement of the announcement. We all know how it turned out with releasing a "broken" GPU.

Sony is being very cheeky this time around with all the teaser announcements.

First that whole Logo reveal, when everyone of us were waiting for actual info - CHEEKY

Now this website where they announce that they are not ready to announce, but here’s a placeholder website - CHEEKY

Sony, just bloody get it over and done!

At least it doesn't have a hidden audio clip saying to get a second job... yet. CHEEKY

Nah, at the very least they'll make at least an on-site and/or youtube and/or twitch live feed with a heads up given a couple of days before.
E-mail isn't good for instant mass broadcasting AFAIK. Try to send too many e-mails to the same domain (e.g. gmail..) and you might be flagged and blocked, so advertising companies need to separate e-mails in groups.

Whenever I register an e-mail account for this type of thing, I usually get the info e-mail several hours after they finish the announcement stream.

Just not great, Sony. I’d like to speak to the manager please.
Oh stop it Karen, for the love of god..

Hints of what? I read that as "you have very long to wait".
After the picture he wrote:

It's already the 4th but this is still relevant.

Will have another shortly B) B')

Though it doesn't really mean anything unless you're really fishing for clues.

Wuhan coronavirus outbreak is more and more serious now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_Wuhan_coronavirus_outbreak

It is believed the actual number infected already surpassed 100000 in Wuhan alone. Today Japan becomes the country with 2nd highest number of confirmed case. I think if SONY wants to promote anything they should do it ASAP, because in the next few months they may have no better chances. All the news media will focus on the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak. In the worst case all the new consoles may be delayed to March 2021 because China supply chain is heavily affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back