Sega to stop GameCube sports development

cybamerc said:
CaptainHowdy:

I don't necessarilly disagree with you (in fact I've brought up similar complaints elsewhere on this board) but I don't think it's appropriate to bring work related stuff into the discussion. Yes, Quincy is a <bleep>. Yes, his comments often defy all logic. But I don't see how it relates to his work place.

because now he claims he sees all the third party games coming in and where they are going, like he can see the entire lineup for every console, and I am sorry, but his company puts out the kind of games you find in a bin at K-mart, I have a hard time believing he sees any games of any real stature coming by his desk. He has no idea what third parties have in store for Nintendo like he was pretending to, and as for me, I could care less about anything Jaleco puts out, os sure, his mainly PC company may not have anything in store for Nintendo, but should I care? and how does this reflect companys that actually make good games?

his mainly PC company

This is just what I was saying about not knowing what you are talking about. Perhaps you should keep your commetns to yourself when you don't know what you're talking about.

I think you guys should end this nonsense right here and now o_O

CaptainHowdy, you do have a point, but lets not trash Jaleco just because Quincy works for them. I like some of Jaleco's arcade games and they're the ones behind the ATOMISWAVE system :D

It's unfortunate that Jaleco Japan and VR1 are under one roof now, but what can we do? :rolleyes:

Edit: Correction Sammy not Jaleco is the company behind ATOMISWAVE :oops:

Teasy, you can't even remember what you said at the start of this thread to even continue replying. I'm not going to go back and point out what should be obvious to you.

You mean you have nothing to say so your babbling? Why not just say so?

You and your buddy Captain can go give each other a hug for all I care. Since you seem to want to stick together and all... Have fun!

So far I haven't even mentioned CaptainHowdy in any of my posts and he hasn't mentioned me AFAIK, nor are we even arguing the same things AFAICS. But then I wouldn't expect any sort of facts or logic to get in the way of any of your comments.

heaven forbid that anyone out ther eknow alittle mroe about the game industry than Teasy. You've demostrated your knowledge quite well. I'm sure you'll follow this post up with another nonsense Teasy style posting.

Oh I have no problem if someone out "ther eknows alittle mroe" about the game industry then me. I only have problems with people like you. Frankly Quincy, you could be a janitor at a game developer for all I know. God knows you've never given me any reason to believe otherwise. So why don't you just stop hiding behind this "I'm a developer" thing? I don't even care if you are a developer, just stop hiding behind it.

...and btw, don't think i'm going to keep anything to myself unless I feel like it. a year form now, we can do the "I told you so" if that's what you're after. Anyway, i'm going to go back to enjoying some video games i think it's something you SERIOUSLY need to try.

I don't care what you do or don't keep to yourself. You were the one who said, in your last post, that you wouldn't be replying to me anymore in this thread. Now your replying to me, well done for making a fool of yourself once again.

As for playing video games, I play plenty of games and always have. At least I don't pretend to have a GameCube so I can say that the one game on the system from the newely MS aquired Rare is wonderful and every other games is poor. Yes we know about that Quincy.. your so transparent ;)

Oh and well done for once again being completely off topic instead of actually discussing any of the relivant points I brought up.

You mean you have nothing to say so your babbling? Why not just say so?

:rolleyes: whatever teasy.

So far I haven't even mention CaptainHowdy in any of my posts and he hasn't mentioned me, nor are we even arguing the same things AFAICS. But then I wouldn't expect any sort of facts or logic to get in the way of any of your comments. Quincy, you are the single most pathetic fan-boy/troll I have ever had the mis-fortune of talking to on these forums.

Teasy, you simply can't see the simularities in anything. You both resorted to commenting about my job in a pretty lame way. yet again, somehting obvious needs to be explained to you. you and Captain are most pathetic fan-boy/trolls I/we have ever had the mis-fortune of talking to on these forums. There ya go right back at you.

Oh I have no problem if someone out "ther eknows alittle mroe" about the game industry then me I only have problems with people like you. Frankly Quincy, you could be a janitor at a game developer for all I know. Infact you could be a tramp who hangs about an internet cafe for all I know. God knows you've never given me any reason to believe otherwise. So why don't you just stop hiding behind this "I'm a developer" thing? I don't even care if you are a developer, just stop hiding behind it.

See, you and captain both share the same opinion. No wonder you're both buddies... pathetic.

As for playing video games, I play plenty of games and always have. At least I don't pretend to have a GameCube so I can say that the one game on the system from the newely MS aquired Rare is wonderful and every other games is poor. Yes we know about that Quincy.. your so transparent

This comment of your shows how extremly how lame you are. Now all of a sudden I never bought a gamecube? nice reasoning. I didn't spend 400 plus dollars just to make YOU happy. Mr, I'm 21 years old (or however old you are) you seriously need to grow up.

Teasy, you simply can't see the simularities in anything. You both resorted to commenting about my job in a pretty lame way. yet again

Now you claim I'm somehow in league with CaptainHowdy just because we both mentioned something to do with your job. We didn't even mention the same thing about your job, nor did we back each other up in anyway. You truely are ludicrous man!

you and Captain are most pathetic fan-boy/trolls I/we have ever had the mis-fortune of talking to on these forums.

We?.. how many personalities do you have exactly?

See, you and captain both share the same opinion. No wonder you're both buddies... pathetic.

Weakest argument ever!

This comment of your shows how extremly how lame you are. Now all of a sudden I never bought a gamecube? nice reasoning. I didn't spend 400 plus dollars just to make YOU happy.

Can you seriously blame anyone for calling into question your claim that you own a GameCube?

Mr, I'm 21 years old (or however old you are) you seriously need to grow up.

What does my age have to do with anything? Are you ill or something?

Can you seriously blame anyone for calling into question your claim that you own a GameCube?

Only a fool would bother. Fitting, how someone as immature as yourself is doing that.

What does my age of 21 have to do with anything?

You're immature. looking at you're repsonses above makes me seriously laugh. grow up.

You seriously laughed did you? I have no idea how anyone could seriously laugh. I tend to just either be serious, or laugh, I've never tried both at the same time ;)

Age has little to do with maturity, maybe if you were more mature youself you'd know that.

Age has little to do with maturity, maybe if you were more mature youself you'd know that.

Age has a lot to do with maturity, something you won't realize until you're older. You're not the person around here that should be giving lesson in maturity to anyone.

You know, the really sad thing here, Quincy, is that playing the "I'm older then you so I must be more mature" card is in fact a very immature thing to do. Its the sort of thing I'd expect from someone who's immature for their age. So instead of showing their maturity, or lack of it, they hold up their age as if its some sort of maturity qualification. I've got some news for you Quincy, you can be pretty much any age and still be immature. What your doing here is just yet another thing for you to hide behind, just like your "I'm a developer" comment that comes out in any thread when you think your losing an argument.

Honestly, look back at this thread, read some of the childish things you've said then come back and tell me your a mature person.

Oh and before you start, I'm not even claiming I'm a particularly mature person, I'm not immature enough to believe that ;)

actually Q, your the one who brought your job into it..
not a direct quote because I am too lazy to go back and cut it all, but basically, a convo with you goes something like this..

"In my job, I get to see what everyone is doing, I know everyone, the makers of XXX game I had lunch with last week, and they said Nintendo is highly over-rated.."

"at my job I see XXX titles come across my desk, I have seen whats coming to all consoles, and your going to be really upset when you see what really comes(even though Nintendo makes even its upcoming third party titles remain secret until not more than a year from release, they wanted a copy of Trailor Park Tycoon bad, so they give me this information that noone else in the world has, I am all knowing.. and dont use the word black, I happen to be black, so its a bad word..)"

"I talked to an old buddy of mine who works for Retro, he says the reviews are stupid, the game did not deserve it...just look..

Uhm, why are you emailing me again?
go away or I will call the cops, I dont care about
your anti-Nintendo crusade, the restraining order
clearly states NO CONTACT... Now please let me
get back to work, some of us have good games to
make, and by the way, are you not a dev? I know I
barely have time to wipe my own backside some days,
how is it you go for years with nothing but time to waste
on those forums subtly bashing Nintendo? I know I dont have
time like that to waste, in fact, I dont know a single dev who
does.

Sincerely,
Tom Jones
Head Developer
Retro Studios."

And another thread bites the dust... last I checked this was still the Console Talk Forum, not the endless Saga of Teasy vs. Quincy. You two are fighting like an old married couple! Can't you both just learn to ignore each other when it comes to specific differences in opinion and stop turning every other thread into a pointless example of how good you are at quoting each others posts?!! Neither of you is innocent or was dragged into this against his will, it always takes two to start an argument. One should excpect that after a cuople of years you'd be able to accept the fact that someone else just sees certain issues differently, but no - your ability to continuously fight over miniscule details is as amazing as it is annoying! o_O

I agree with you Gollum. i wanted to keep this thread on topic as much as I could, but you saw what happens. I'll try, but just watch how it won't stop the anoying reponses and attacks from the amazing BS brothers (Teasy and captain) at all.

I've already added Captain to my ignore list. He's a fool and he's dragging teasy down with him.

only had one point to that post Q, just catching you in ANOTHER lie....
thought I was on ignore...thanks, have a nice day.
just a little test to see how quickly you will throw in a lie
to make yourself look credible.

Back