Scorn [XBSX|S, XGP, PC]

Game is finally coming to PS5. I might get it purely for its amazing art and atmosphere.
Has anyone else bought it?

Game is finally coming to PS5. I might get it purely for its amazing art and atmosphere.
Has anyone else bought it?

Graphics and art where great, puzzles made no sense to me and combat was so awful that I dropped it midway. Shame because I was intrigued somewhat by the world and atmosphere, but got stuck in a combat encounter that sucked so much, I decided it was just not worth continuing.

Graphics and art where great, puzzles made no sense to me and combat was so awful that I dropped it midway. Shame because I was intrigued somewhat by the world and atmosphere, but got stuck in a combat encounter that sucked so much, I decided it was just not worth continuing.
That's about my experience with the game as well. I couldn't get through half of the game.

Here's my review after completing it in January:

I would rate it a 7.9 or so. It really creates a nice horror atmosphere and the puzzles are pretty good. The save system is a little harsh and some of the fights can be a little unfair given the stinginess with ammo. You can tell that it only had a AA budget as it seems like it should have had some action at the end that's missing.

100% same experience.

Back