Rocksmith 2014

Hesido if you like the vid watch all Troy Brady videos, the presentation as well as the work he does is great and it is a shame the relatively low number of views he gets. I think he is doing breakthroughs in the biomechanics behind elite players and he gets sadly close to no recognition for it.
After watching a couple of those vid (and decade of awkwardness with my right hand technique) I finally understood what proper pick slanting is and how it differs from edge picking. I also realized a couple minutes ago that actually my natural inclination might be slightly toward upward pickslating.

Last edited:
@liolio I have to watch that video you posted because my picking is terrible.

I fell off of Rocksmith because the dlc rights were messed up for a while and I couldn't play the songs I liked from the 360 version. Now I have everything and some new dlc that's great. I still enjoy the game.

Just to note that Rocksmith 2014 is going to be delisted from Steam (and elsewhere you might still be able to buy it) on 23rd October. You want it, you buy now or you forever curse your stupidity.

Just to note that Rocksmith 2014 is going to be delisted from Steam (and elsewhere you might still be able to buy it) on 23rd October. You want it, you buy now or you forever curse your stupidity.
It's a shame what epic did. Maybe MS can buy it and combine it with rockband and put it out

Back