Robinson: The Journey PS4 VR

i watched that and yeah its the same

weird where did i saw the much better robinsom footage than the PS montage O_O

Well it is certainly important to remember that the game will need to run at a constant 60fps at least. But it should be mostly doable. I hope it is good - VR needs some good virtual dinosaurs.

That's just a tech demo, possibly from which this game was conceived.
Remember when that used to be Crytek's thing? They used to write demos for Nvidia and their X-Isle demo eventually became Far Cry. Ahh.. good days! :yes:

That looks nice! So they do have intractable objects. Albeit simple...

So... Compatible with move and ds4?

you need 1080p/60fps, there are a good number en 1080/60 games that look good on PS4.
Some other VR games look worse maybe because they focus on other things, or are rendering at 90 ou 120fps native.
But yeah for now this is on of the best looking VR games showed on PSVR.
When Neo releases we should have battlefront level of graphics in VR at 1080/60.

Why does that look so much better than the other VR stuffs? I know Cryengine can work magic but still that's damn imppresive.
I think some of the earlier PSVR stuff that we saw, which really do look like basic PS3 graphics, were just brute forcing generating two independent frames but a lot of people are working really hard on engines algorithms that can generate two viewpoints with much lower overheads. Of course it's still 60fps minimum so yeah, impressive.

I think people just remember the earlier VR stuff and that is their expectation. At least they'll be presently surprised!

I think some of the earlier PSVR stuff that we saw, which really do look like basic PS3 graphics, were just brute forcing generating two independent frames but a lot of people are working really hard on engines algorithms that can generate two viewpoints with much lower overheads. Of course it's still 60fps minimum so yeah, impressive.

I think people just remember the earlier VR stuff and that is their expectation. At least they'll be presently surprised!
Oh interesting, this could be the first PSVR title to use it possibly which could explain the distinctive visual prowess.

It will be surprising for me if Crytek will manage to achieve such graphics on psvr. Because actually they are known as a dev who makes pretty but bruteforced pixels.

Back