Rivals to Florida Man *spawn*

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11852

Florida has one of the lowest corporate ales tax rates in the US. Bottom 5 IIRC. If you have the means to start a business anywhere, you would likely look in one of the states with lower taxes.
Wouldn't that mean your workforce was made up of f***ing crazy people?

Hmmm... Not convincing me. I've known too many people from Florida.

Sorry to hear that , I just do my best not to know people anywhere I lived in my life. It's typically people that ruin places. In florida no one bothers me , in Cali and NJ everyone is always in your business

Hmmm... Not convincing me. I've known too many people from Florida.

Likewise, I lived in CA for many years and I have a hard time believing that any state has worse (or stupider) people than CA. Although I imagine Florida man would give them a good run for the money. :p Now, not everyone in CA is bad just like not everyone in FL is bad. But holy cow there are so many clueless people in CA that should win the Darwin Award. :p

Regards,
SB

CA has the most ppl so its gonna have the most smart and most dumb, but if you take it on average Im pretty sure its not #1 or anywhere near it, it would be one of the deep south ones, alabama, missisipi etc.
Use data dont go off on what you believe is the case

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/worst-states-to-live-in
  1. Louisiana
  2. Alabama
  3. Mississippi
  4. West Virginia
  5. New Mexico

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/average-iq-by-state

here mississippi is the dumbest, though cal is #3 and flo #13 (so neither bright)
You can see ppl tend to get dumber the more south you get, part of this is due to higher chance of certain diseases.
also we all know florida (florida man) gets a bad rap because of there media organizations/ maybe anyone can get access to court records much easier to court documents than other states so its easier to report about the stuff, the same stuff is happening all over the place, but just doesnt make the news

CA has the most ppl so its gonna have the most smart and most dumb, but if you take it on average Im pretty sure its not #1 or anywhere near it, it would be one of the deep south ones, alabama, missisipi etc.
Use data dont go off on what you believe is the case

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/worst-states-to-live-in
  1. Louisiana
  2. Alabama
  3. Mississippi
  4. West Virginia
  5. New Mexico

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/average-iq-by-state

here mississippi is the dumbest, though cal is #3 and flo #13 (so neither bright)
You can see ppl tend to get dumber the more south you get, part of this is due to higher chance of certain diseases.
also we all know florida (florida man) gets a bad rap because of there media organizations/ maybe anyone can get access to court records much easier to court documents than other states so its easier to report about the stuff, the same stuff is happening all over the place, but just doesnt make the news

I try to avoid places that like to put my people into interment camps. So california , arizonia , idaho , oregon , utah are place I tend not to spend much time in.

Quick question : Are those people still waiting for JFK jr or have they gone home now ?
no idea, I see their leader is now claiming that trump is descended from both jesus christ and Mussolini :LOL:

The disconnect with reality is profound with these guys, eg why are the places where theres a high incident of ppl wanting to keep the federal government out of my affairs. actually most reliant of federal money.
Btw 9 out of 10 states voted for trump in the last election ( funnily the exception was new mexico )
states-dependent-federal-government-2020_map.png

I try to avoid places that like to put my people into interment camps. So california , arizonia , idaho , oregon , utah are place I tend not to spend much time in.

LOL. But living in former slave states is not a problem?

oops missed the “my” part.

Last edited:
Back