Assetto Corsa Competizione
CDF Starfighter
The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners Chapter 2
Resident Evil 4
Horizon Call of the Mountain
Pavlov
ps: a load of other games you've probably never heard of
Didn't know re4 using ue.

But I meant my sentence was to convey that "does this means any ue games would automatically became vr compatible?"

Apparently it's on!y UE 4.8 and newer.

Undying might work with Vorpx combined with DGVoodoo2. Check for a Vorpx cloud profile for the game.

I had the original Unreal Tournament working a few days ago on Vorpx with the homemade Direct3D 9 renderer. I got the FOV mostly right. Fascinating experience.

I'd like to get DS9 The Fallen working.

Last edited:
Does undying need dgvoodoo? I thought I had it installed (I dont) but I do have Wheel of Time Installed and that runs fine

Last edited:
Does undying need dgvoodoo? I thought I had it installed (I dont) but I do have Wheel of Time Installed and that runs fine
You need DGVoodoo2 2.6 for Vorpx to work with it. Vorpx only connects to DirectX 9 and later.

I gave it a brief effort:

DGVoodoo2 2.6:
–Windowed
–Disable Appl controlled fullscreen/windows state
–Disable disable Alt-Enter toogle screen state

Copy DGVoodoo's x86 ddraw.dll and d3dimm.dll to the game's System dir. Set the game to Direct3D mode 32-bit color 1600x1200. You can probably set a higher resolution via the game's System.ini. 1920x1440 seems to work. Direct3D 7 (the game) has a limit of like 2048x1536. Edit the game's user.ini and set FOV settings to 140. You can set forced MSAA 4x and anisotropic filtering in DGVoodoo if you like. Make a custom local profile in Vorpx for undying.exe (you make a copy of an existing profile to make the custom profile). Activate your VR gear, load the game and it should come up in VR. Try different settings in the Vorpx UI, like Full VR mode and maybe 0.90 Image Zoom. I got it working but the stereoscopic effect seems rather weak.

Last edited:

Here's a more generic link for that D3D11 renderer:

Unreal Tournament
Unreal Gold
Harry Potter 1 & 2
Clive Barker's Undying
ST TNG: Klingon Honor Guard
ST DS9: The Fallen
Rune
Deus Ex
Wheel of Time

I need to try more of these in VR.

They are kind of a lost cause in VR. The visuals are too incorrect get me sick in minutes and trying to tweak it accelerates that lol. General distortion and some parts of the rendering don't work well with VR. Skyboxes are messed up. Etc. I think a 200" curved OLED TV would be better for these. ;)

I don't know if these links will work, but there is a gigantic UEVR tested game list on Discord.
https://discord.com/invite/ZFSCSDe (flat2VR channel invite)
https://discord.com/channels/747967102895390741/1062167556129030164 (flat2VR -> unreal engine VR -> ue-games forum)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Scorn is really cool with UEVR. It plays very well and what an environment to see. There is some funkiness with I think volumetrics but it's relatively minor.

I've also tried St. Dinfna Hotel, Dark Pictures House of Ashes, Potentia, Moons of Madness, Transient, Call of Cthulhu, and Paradise Lost. All have worked well overall, aside from needing to disable visual effects that don't work right (ie anything screen space). They also all work similarly so you know what to expect. It's impressive.

And if you use the VR motion controllers you can enable snap turn in the UEVR UI. It doesn't work by gamepad. I've been trying to just adapt to smooth turning without much success though lol.

Last edited:
Back