Renegade repair thread

Well, I suppose "Congrats" is in order. Really though, it's congrats in the sense that it only took about 14 months to fix what Stellantis produces at a rate of about one every 20 minutes. :p

Digi is your jeep on youtube ?
View attachment 11418
Nope, that's a UK/European Jeep. The US ones have 7 slots in the front grill to represent the 7 continents.

Yes I do know way too much useless Jeep trivia like that, it all lives rent free in my head and I hate it!

That said it's nice having Renny back, she's a nice vehicle. Not fancy but comfortable, not big but plenty enough room inside, plus it's just got the fun 1.3l with a turbo that makes me smile. Went out with my wife and both kids yesterday to Costco shopping in her and everyone had lots of room and we even fit a Costco load in back. A solid little vehicle when she's not in the shop, I really do like her.

Call yourself an American you need an 8 litre V8 that puts out about 150hp and does 5 mpg :p
Had a few but never really liked any since they took the lead out of the gas. My old 1972 Suburban had a 402 with a Holley double pumper. Just looked it up and it actually made 210hp new but it got like 8mpg.

I really liked that vehicle. My first driving love. :love:

1717549033312.png

Back