R.I.P ChrisRay - 1983-2010

Chris was a good friend, and I had the pleasure of his good company a few times over the years at NV events. He loved the community and loved helping NVIDIA, and he was one of the most straight talking, and flat out nicest people I've ever met.

I'm going to miss you bro, and my thoughts are with your mom, your brother and your extended family at NV :cry:

WTF, when I saw the forum title, I thought it was a joke, or meant he got fired or banned from the forums. I can't believe it, I just got a PM from him on Jan 17th!

I'm in a 'too shocked to feel anything' mode, my brain can't process it.

I'm going to miss ChrisRay. What can I say man? You're a legend.

And my sincerest condolences to the ones he leaves behind.

Saw the thread before I went to work. Such a young man and pneumonia got the better of him, don't know what to say really. I enjoyed reading his posts.

:cry:

Dont know which MOD did it, but thank you for the Title edit. I'm still shocked over his death. Its all surreal to me as I got admitted to the hospital on the 28th for the same thing.

Sad news especially with Chris being so young as 27 years old. May he rest in peace and my condolences to his family.

I'm shocked as well, what a tragedy to die so young, and in this way. Just last week I made an NV related inquiry to him in a post of mine... Life really is too fragile and still we don't seem to grasp that fact.

My condolences to his loved ones

:cry:

Saw this thread last night but didn't know what to say. Chris was a standout member of the enthusiast community and will be missed.

Wow. That's very sad. He will be missed. My condolences to his loved ones.

Only the good die yound. Rest In Peace.

Back