[PS3] Killzone 2

Helghan Industries...One of my favorite maps.
Come to think of i I love pretty much all maps in KZ2 :) eventhough I don't like to play in Phyruss much cause everyone takes a sniper in that map & its boring for me since I dont like to snipe when everyone else is sniping :p

It's Corinth Crossing !

Helghan Industries is like a business park. Grew up in a city, I can navigate a concrete jungle nicely !

Corinth Crossing has "strange" architecture, backdoor(s), and narrow stairs made of wooden planks. That's why I missed those routes. ^_^

It's the map where I feel compelled to go all the way up to the top level to enjoy the view, just like the sniper dude above.

EDIT: Wait a minute, he's lucky no one deployed airbots and turrets in his game (Video must be very early). I usually stay invisible and quiet while I watch everyone passes by. Regretably, the airbots and turrets wouldn't leave me alone.

*Gag* bu... bu.. but, macabre is in MAG now.

I'm waiting for a meeting to start. Can't join any game yet. :(

I see B3D people in Heavy Rain demo or Uncharted 2 (probably MP since they have completed the game).

EDIT: Sorry I didn't join you man. Need to scratch my MAG itch before going home. ^_^

Played last night with a buddy of mine. Neither of us had headsets, so we used Skype on our laptops. Being able to communicate makes a huge, huge difference. He saved my butt a number of times with health packs, I relayed enemy positions to him, and we were able to coordinate some location strikes for MASSIVE DAMAGE. If anyone here has Skype (it's free), we should connect next time we play.

Helghan Industries...One of my favorite maps.
Come to think of i I love pretty much all maps in KZ2 :) eventhough I don't like to play in Phyruss much cause everyone takes a sniper in that map & its boring for me since I dont like to snipe when everyone else is sniping :p

Exactly my thoughts ! Except for Pyrhus Rise, which is wide open and just doesn't match the small FOV of KZ2, every other map is absolute peice of Brilliance. i just love them. :p

Ugh. Unlocking the revolver is such a chore. Why did they make the basic pistol do such negligible damage? Even in a pistols-only match, it's way too easy to empty the clip without getting a kill.

I never had a problem unlocking the pistol, I unlocked it within 3 days after the KZ2 Multiplayer was up & running. But I had my practice going on for a week since I got the game almost a week before it was launched lol.

The revolver is essential. Once I run out of ammo with the normal weapon, it's so easy to rack up a lot of kills with the revolver. It's very effective mid range and can do a lot of damage.

BTW - anyone online tonight? It's 8 pm here and I'm dying for some action! B3d chatroom is emtpy... :(

I tend to get on after 11pm PST, though you might find me active at other times.

I really love Killzone 2, and would really like to see what it is like in a clan (I'm in KwK) full of players with mics who discuss tactical play. I used to be a bit of a SOCOM 2 addict back in 2004, and I just recently started playing Confrontation.

I had a hell of a good moment with Phil last night (sorry for your cold pizza). It was very rewarding. There should be a B3d Clan. I talked to Phil about creating a clan with cbarcus, fearsomepirate, phil, me and anyone who would like to join.
I hope I'll find people from B3d at PSN - just because KZ2 rocks!

Last night it was very strange because I'm sure I shot in the face of some (almost emptying a magazine) and they haven't died.

PS: Or if people thinks I deserve to be in their clan just invite me.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was an organised clan I'd be keen to get back into it. I have all the expansions. I keep missing the chat room and then never manage to organise anything. Heck, those chatrooms could/should be the centre of all online organising. Hmm.

Last night it was very strange because I'm sure I shot in the face of some (almost emptying a magazine) and they haven't died.
Lag occasionally does weird things. KZ2 manages lag so much better than other games that it really jumps out when there's a problem, but they still happen from time to time. When I get back from church, I will start a B3D clan and invite everyone if there are no objections.

I went back and tried to play FEAR 2 online. It's unplayable to me now. How did I ever learn to manage that lag?

only quick message from me, since i'm using the psn browser. :)
it was great last night with russo. the last few games were all practically a draw which shows just how tight the games were.

about the clan - there already is a b3d one. ostepop started it a good time ago last year. the problem was too few players in the same timezone and no coordination. after a while, many moved on to gaf clan. we should learn from those mistakes. we should try to get the b3d clan running again, as there still should be some members already in it.

I kinda feel B3D numbers are sparse enough, spread around time-zones and all, that there ought to be a B3D game of preference. eg. I'm playing U2 when everyone else is playing COD or MAG. For an old game like KZ2 to be supported in an online event, I think it'd need timetabling ahead of schedule, which doesn't necessarily fit into people's lives.

I'm thinking of a clan more as just a way to to coordinate games a bit better. I don't think it's going to turn into full-on clan matches because of the scarcity of people, but it would be nice for us all to have a little [b3d] tag just so people can know who's schooling them. :) So really, just more for fun than anything else.

Also, as I've been playing KZ2 for a while now, and no one's invited me to the B3D clan, I'm assuming it's completely defunct.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's because our brave leader only plays mw2 and hasnt started kz2 in months :D it'll get sorted and invites will follow. i guess we can take it from there and see if it picks up...

Back