[PS3] Infamous

All speculation.

I dont have a Link to any website. All I am going on is I do Beta testing for Sony UK and a fellow Beta Tester that works within Sony Europe dropped a few hints that Uncharted 2 would be coming with some sort of Multiplayer/Co-Op but ur right until Sony / Naughty Dog actually announce it then its all speculation and rumors.

I dont have a Link to any website. All I am going on is I do Beta testing for Sony UK and a fellow Beta Tester that works within Sony Europe dropped a few hints that Uncharted 2 would be coming with some sort of Multiplayer/Co-Op but ur right until Sony / Naughty Dog actually announce it then its all speculation and rumors.

Well there's links to all of the rumours. http://www.gamezine.co.uk/features/comment-uncharted-2-demo-beta-code-on-infamous-disc--$1290256.htm

That's about the demo, and we've had the rumour on the MP already posted.

Wow! The soundtrack is great!

I must admit the brown and grey look of Infamous turns me off, but the physics and action based gameplay have me intrigued.

Oninotsume

NeoGAF impressions are:
- good gameplay
- problems with aliasing and popup

Who knows how old is the code for this demo...

Meh, aliasing and pop up (depending on how sever the pop up is) don't really matter much. Stable frame rate and great gameplay are much more important, IMO.

Some people love to nitpick graphics, but sandbox games almost always have trade off in this area.

The good news in the response to the game itself is overwhelmingly enthusiastic, which is rare for demos.

Some people love to nitpick graphics, but sandbox games almost always have trade off in this area.

The good news in the response to the game itself is overwhelmingly enthusiastic, which is rare for demos.

It is a first-party game, though, those don't usually attract measured discourse. It does look really solid, though, and the only real negative comments on GAF are from a couple of mods who aren't above trolling their own boards.

Demo isn't bad at all. Jaggies are really off-putting and the art is a mixed bag - typically environments aren't bad, but the characters are very disappointing. The powers are cool though and the physics engine is beautiful. The game appears to be v-synced but can drop frames badly.

The demo makes me ache for a Crackdown sequel though.

How do you get the demo ? I went into PSN in US but couldn't find any. Must I get it from the HK Store or from Qore ?

Back