Post your daily weather thread

sytaylor said:
Only on the count of sweaty and thats due to the bad air con here (which they wont hurry up and fix), the boiler is right by where i sit.

Don't kid yourself. You'd be organic waste to be disposed of.

You're just saying that so you could explain my mysterious disaperance as something other than the insane jelousy of my additional height when compared to j00.

sytaylor said:
You're just saying that so you could explain my mysterious disaperance as something other than the insane jelousy of my additional height when compared to j00.

You mean how i totally trump you on the body level?

Haha! A thread about the weather ends up with links to gay web sites! Top thread derailment l-b!!! :LOL: :LOL:

nutball said:
Haha! A thread about the weather ends up with links to gay web sites! Top thread derailment l-b!!! :LOL: :LOL:

But virtually every one of l-b's threads end up with links to gay web sites, don't they? :p

london-boy said:
Pfffft! You're gonna have to eat quite a bit to get a body like mine LB. ;)

As for the weather here it was actually a few degrees colder this morning than yesterday, but there's no wind so it feels warmer.

I'm hoping it busts 60f today so I can re-wash the Z. :)

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
Pfffft! You're gonna have to eat quite a bit to get a body like mine LB. ;)

U wouldn't believe how much i eat, if u saw my body.

Today, i've had:

McDonald's breakfast (double sausage and egg meal)
2 croissants
4 jam donuts
LOTS of chocolate and other stupid little sweets (someone's birthday today)
LUNCH: 500g Lasagna and bread
now, 2 donuts, more sweets.

And it's only 3pm.

london-boy said:
Today, i've had:

<huge pile of fat & sugar etc.>

Well with the kind of energy consumption you have, that's not really that much... ;)

EDIT:
But keeping that habit will make you fat in ten years or so, after your energy needs become LOWER :devilish:

Oh LB, stay the hell away from McDonalds! :?

My cardiologist calls it McDeath and says it probably had more to do with my heart attack than smoking, their food is AWFUL for you! :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
Oh LB, stay the hell away from McDonalds! :?

My cardiologist calls it McDeath and says it probably had more to do with my heart attack than smoking, their food is AWFUL for you! :oops:

I know i know but i cant help it. i'm addicted.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
I know i know but i cant help it. i'm addicted.
Keep it up and you'll be addicted to plavix and pravachol. :?

Try Wendy's at least, their food is a whole lot better for you.

But it just tastes so gooood... :oops:

No really i only have their breakfast, sometimes, so i'm cool, i always cook it the fresh way when i'm at home.

digitalwanderer said:
london-boy said:
But it just tastes so gooood... :oops:
Yeah, I know....I used to scarf down four egg mcmuffins on the way to work back when I was working as an electrician. :oops:

naughty1.gif
Me want.

london-boy said:
Me too, but me can't. Me has to watch what me eat so me don't die and leave me family all sad faced. :(

I shouldn't frown, it's more than a fair trade. My family is worth a lot more than egg mcmuffins to me. :)

Hey, I'm a decent sized guy and I'd be eating them at about 5:30 on my way to a jobsite and wouldn't get another chance to eat until 11:30 and I was pretty much just digging ditches/doing heavy labor...you tend to burn calories.

Back