Post your daily weather thread

digitalwanderer said:
According to the 350Z it was 38F this morning taking the kids to school, which is damned chilly considering the last two days we broke 70 and I had to have all the windows in the house open and clock back my PC a bit since it was so hot. :?
HOw do you take the "kids" to school in a 350Z convertible?

RussSchultz said:
HOw do you take the "kids" to school in a 350Z convertible?
Well first it isn't a convertible, too much road noise; and second you take two trips. ;)

My son's school is about a 1/2 mile from here so I just take him there and then come back and pick up my daughter to take to her school about 3-4 miles away. (My wife was home this morning so I left me daughter in her tender care.)

Extremely dusty today, feels like "Killzone".. :)

Predicted -
High ~40C
Low ~25C

And to think that real summer is still to arrive. It may touch 47C this year I guess. :( Which city has most varying temp? In Delhi we have 45C (max in summer) to 3C (min in winter). And please write temp only in C and not in Farh, remember B3D is an international site. ;) :p

Mostly Cloudy

Currently: 64°F (18°C)
UV Index: 1 Low
Wind: From ESE at 9 mph
Humidity: 83%
Pressure: 30.21 in.
Dew Point: 59°F
Visibility: 6.2 miles

Expected High: 84°F (29°C)

london-boy said:
Today's fucking freezing!!!

2 degrees!!! And it's snowing!!! In April!!!

I'm gonna go on strike.

Aye bitterly cold up north too, very strong winds. I walked outside and went "shit nipples!" and ran back in to grab my hoodie.

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:

I'm gonna go on strike.

Aye bitterly cold up north too, very strong winds. I walked outside and went "shit nipples!" and ran back in to grab my hoodie.

Did you actually go "Shit nipples"?

I usually go "Fuck me it's cold!"

Yeah, i said shit nipples, i make random things up when startled. I guy once stood on my toe and i called him a "bloody cauliflower".

london-boy said:

I'm gonna go on strike.

You remember that Saturday over Easter when it was reasonably warm? That was summer that was (I was in Spain getting a sun-tan, so I missed it unfortunately!).

It's winter again now, and will be until next April.

nutball said:
london-boy said:

I'm gonna go on strike.

You remember that Saturday over Easter when it was reasonably warm? That was summer that was (I was in Spain getting a sun-tan, so I missed it unfortunately!).

It's winter again now, and will be until next April.

:oops: :oops: Summer's over already!!! :devilish: :devilish:

Deepak said:
I envy you guys, I would rather live in 2C than 40C. :devilish:

Me too - I can't stand being hot.

Luckily, since I live in England I spend most of the time nearer 2 degrees than 40!

london-boy said:
LOSERS. 40C means naked people. Lots of nakedness. :devilish: :LOL:

Sweaty naked people, and generally sweaty ugly naked people. Nakedness should be controlled rigorously in my opinion (basically, only fit birds who I find attractive should receive Nakedness Certification).

nutball said:
london-boy said:

Sweaty naked people, and generally sweaty ugly naked people. Nakedness should be controlled rigorously in my opinion (basically, only fit birds who I find attractive should receive Nakedness Certification).

Oh definately. But i generally hang with the sexy ones so i'm cool. Certainly, the sweaty ugly naked population needs to be killed.

london-boy said:
nutball said:
london-boy said:

Oh definately. But i generally hang with the sexy ones so i'm cool. Certainly, the sweaty ugly naked population needs to be killed.

I'd vote for l-b on that manifesto.

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
nutball said:
london-boy said:

I'd vote for l-b on that manifesto.

That would leave you dead.

Only on the count of sweaty and thats due to the bad air con here (which they wont hurry up and fix), the boiler is right by where i sit.

Back