Playstation Move Heroes

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
You can get an early code for this game on facebook, read more here though they will probably be gone soon:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421969

Apparently, it's not very good. I may try myself this weekend, but if someone else from the US wants to try it first, let me know then I'll give you the code instead - I haven't even setup a US account yet on my new PS3, and I'm not in a hurry to do so ;).

Thanks for the heads up Arwin. I was able to get a code. I haven't picked up my Move in over 2 months, and was really curious if any games were even coming out at all.

I don't have a Facebook account, so if you are still thinking about giving away your code I'd be one rather grateful individual indeed.

Sigfried1977 said:
I don't have a Facebook account, so if you are still thinking about giving away your code I'd be one rather grateful individual indeed.

You got it.

Claiming it's not very good is kind of an understatement. It's the same designed-by-committee type of horse shit third parties have been dumping on the Wii platform for about 5 years now. 5 mini games in total, and not a single one of them wouldn't be infinitely more enjoyable with a standard controller. It's a lowest common denominator waggle experience. It's not just bad (good intentions and lots of sweat and tears have resulted in plenty a bad game). It's sad, and it makes me kinda angry. (like unnecessary remakes to great horror movies do)

Back