Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

GT7 and Horizon: Forbidden West are some pretty serieus titles coming up surprisingly soon and close together, 18 Feb and 4th of March?

What comes first after that?

they are different type of game tho. Unlike what EA did: releasing TItanfall 2 very close to Call of Duty: bla bla bla launch

they are different type of game tho. Unlike what EA did: releasing TItanfall 2 very close to Call of Duty: bla bla bla launch

I think that was wholly intentional. The Infinite Ward (original Call of Duty) leads who founded Respawn and made Titanfall wanted to pull people from the CoD user into Titanfall.

The AAA games that everyone used to go bonkers are coming at an extremely slow rate compared to past gens.
I feel that in the past you could spot a lot more awesome games each year and a lot more IPs.
Games that were system sellers and everyone was talking about.

Yeah, I've noticed this as well. Yearly releases of AAA games in general seem to be a lot fewer. In the past during the Holiday shopping season you'd have so many AAA games competing for your dollars that it was hard to choose which ones you wanted to get. This past Holiday season had very few AAA games. We'll be getting a bunch of them this Spring, of course, but over the course of an entire year there just seems to be a LOT less AAA games being released by all publishers.

It's basically coming down to the fact that it's getting more and more expensive to make AAA games combined with the coronavirus making it even more expensive in terms of time and effort to organize and coordinate remote work conditions in order to even create and develop the game. Publisher's can't afford to bankroll as many AAA games as they used to and the ones they can bankroll take longer and longer to develop.

On the flip side, since I much prefer indie and AA games, there's an explosion in the amount of games created there. Since graphics are secondary to gameplay, it's far cheaper to make absolutely bonkers amazing indie and AA games than it is to make a graphically impressive AAA game. So, the relative lack of AAA games releases doesn't bother me as I have a ton of fantastic and amazing games to play that aren't AAA.

Regards,
SB

I think that was wholly intentional. The Infinite Ward (original Call of Duty) leads who founded Respawn and made Titanfall wanted to pull people from the CoD user into Titanfall.

It was released also at the same time as BF, was a blunder of EA proportions. Good thing that Apex is thriving and may allow for a new game. TF2 has one of the best SP campaigns of the last few years, even if it is a bit short:m.

Try visiting the base domain. I had problems with other links, but base URL finally loaded stats for me.
wrapup.playstation.com

Everything seems set to full. Still nothing
but you changed it now ? its too late to have stats for last year, but you will have next (btw nothing amazing on this stats, just top 5 games and total hour also in my case with bug as on p2 had death straning dc that I play almost none but importing saves from ps4 make it appears on list)

but you changed it now ? its too late to have stats for last year, but you will have next (btw nothing amazing on this stats, just top 5 games and total hour also in my case with bug as on p2 had death straning dc that I play almost none but importing saves from ps4 make it appears on list)
no it was always set on full

Back