Persona 5 (by Atlus) [PS3, PS4]

Ok making progress but something has happened which I dont know how it happened and I cant make it go away.
whenever a fight starts, Ryuji gets the first turn and not Joker ! Why is this happening? Joker is th eparty leader I have checked twice but yet each fight starts with me in control opf Ryuji and then Joker.
I hate it cos I have my custom personas on Joker and thats where I can change according to weaknesses of enemies. How do I make Joker get the first turn again ?

Yeah I had that too. I'm sure there's an explanation but I think mine just switched randomly *shrug*

Soooo... I had left this game at 100h hours but without finishing it, more than a year ago. And finally I finished it today, clocking 128 hours. What a monster of a game.

Now starting new game plus to try to get a platinum I’ll probably never ever get.

Stupidly good game.

For me it was good and boring at th same time

I quickly got bored and never continue :(

Despite liking the battle, and especially the story

I understand the feeling. To be honest there’s a couple of exploits that late you level up (or make money) super fast, which makes it go faster. The game is literally never ending. It keeps going on and on and on, they keep chatting for hours on end, and it does get a bit tiring.

Still, I pushed through like the little trooper I am!

Back