Parhelia at E3

pascal

Veteran
From MURC
Matrox to showcase Parhelia™-512 and Unreal® Tournament 2003 in Surround Gaming at E3
http://www.matrox.com/mga/media_center/press_rel/2002/e3_mediaad.cfm

The Soldier of Fortune 2 tournament will be played on top-of-the-line Alienware PC systems, driven by AMD processors, and equipped with new graphics hardware powered by the Matrox Parhelia-512 graphics chipset, displayed on Viewsonic monitors with UPS back-up provided by CyberPower.
http://www.substance.tv/release_051402.php/59f2e9ff64c3f950b8e93a30b4725fe2/

Matrox must have much more finalized board than just Alpha cards, if they are ready for this kind of Publicity Stunt. :)

I like these news... :D

The publicity and WOW factor with triple display is an enormous advantage for Matrox. They dont' even have to market themselves, people just have to take a look and they are hooked. ;)

On a related note, UT 2003 won't be the only FPS being shown at E3. See if you can spot the "subtle hint" in this photograph... ;)

e3b1.JPG

Too bad it's now "officially" not due to 2003...

*INSERT MANDATORY DNF BAD JOKE HERE*

Come on, you've got to know for sure that there isn't even a chance that DNF will be out in 2003.

-Colourless

Colourless said:
*INSERT MANDATORY DNF BAD JOKE HERE*

Come on, you've got to know for sure that there isn't even a chance that DNF will be out in 2003.

-Colourless

Well then you know why they are calling it Duke Nukem Forever? Because the fans while have to wait forever before it comes out.....

Ok that was pretty lame. Sorry duke your my hero but dont do a darkana :)

They say that the Bitboys card will be the card to use with DNF ;-)

Ok, that's enough from me :)

-Colourless

Colourless said:
They say that the Bitboys card will be the card to use with DNF ;-)

Ok, that's enough from me :)

-Colourless

ouch... Colourless, that went straight under the belt.
Still no comments.

but, don't do that again... :)

come on guys.... don't twist knife on wound. :cry:

ahem... did someone say something about Matrox on January? ;)

Back