Onimusha 3, Shadow Hearts II and FF X-2 I+L

maskrider

Henshin !
Veteran
Got this 3 today, played SH II and O3 for a while, the first level SH II is like the demo that I've played before.

Both O3 and SH II can select Dolby Digital in the options, but only for some of the cut scenes, much like FF X and FF X-2.

edit: And Shadow Hearts II can be installed onto the PS2 hard disk.

edit: images removed.

I have to find someone who sends me Onimusha 3 from JAPAN...Damn. Aweseome game.
As always thanks Maskrider for making me feel like a dork while waiting for the PAL release ;) . BTW, do you still keep those screencaps from BG3 ??? (my love with this game is infinite hehehe)

ShinHoshi said:
I have to find someone who sends me Onimusha 3 from JAPAN...Damn. Aweseome game.
As always thanks Maskrider for making me feel like a dork while waiting for the PAL release ;) . BTW, do you still keep those screencaps from BG3 ??? (my love with this game is infinite hehehe)

There are 3 images still on the server (I have removed my local copies).

edit: images removed

And FF X-2 I+L has a high resolution (DVD quality) trailer for FF VII Advent Children.

The main menu for FF X-2 I+L

Some caps from the trailer

Some caps (some old ones from trial version) from Shadow Hearts II

http://www.felixmcli.org/shII/

It is very weird for me to hear the English song in the opening movie of FF X-2 International + Last Mission. I get too used to the Japanese version already. Just feel weird and indeed the Japanese song is much better by Koda Kumi.

Disregarding Jean Reno, Onimusha 3 is looking mighty fine. Will probably have to pick that one up whenever it hits europe. And FF7: AC, wow, have been looking forward to that one for a while now hehe.

Great caps!

Hey maskrider, a few Onimusha3 questions:

What are the language options?
How are the real-time backgrounds and the camera?
Did you bought the silly sword?

ChryZ said:
Hey maskrider, a few Onimusha3 questions:

What are the language options?
How are the real-time backgrounds and the camera?
Did you bought the silly sword?

1. Japanese only.

2. They are fine, better than what I've seen from the previous caps and movies.

3. Never. Ha ha !

marconelly! said:
What do you think of O3 so far? How does it compare to other Onimusha games? Are the controlls intuitive?

The control (not very far in the game, still at the beginning indeed) is the same as previous onimusha. More later.

I am playing Pac-Man (the new GBA Famicom Minis) and Donkey Kong at the moment.

maskrider said:
It is very weird for me to hear the English song in the opening movie of FF X-2 International + Last Mission. I get too used to the Japanese version already. Just feel weird and indeed the Japanese song is much better by Koda Kumi.

Although I've only managed to catch theoriginal from a friend, yes it doesn't tranlate too well. But how else could they ahve sold this title? they couldn't possibley have left it untouch (ala it's predessesor) that would have put even more of it's audience off.

maskrider said:
Very much agreed. I'm getting annoyed that they don't offer the dialogue options Square did in The Bouncer. Didn't they have enough room to include it this time in X-2?

Maskrider:

You mentioned a game being HD-installable... Is there any news on when/if the HD will be released in the west?

Guden Oden said:
Maskrider:

You mentioned a game being HD-installable... Is there any news on when/if the HD will be released in the west?

Don't know, sorry. I had been using the PS2 HDD since the release of FF-X.

maskrider said:
I had been using the PS2 HDD since the release of FF-X.

Yeah, you lucky bastard... :)

Could you snap a couple pics of it and put it up on your sitte you think? If it's not too much of a bother, I mean.

Anyway, thanks for the info man. 'Preciate it!

Guden Oden said:
maskrider said:
I had been using the PS2 HDD since the release of FF-X.

Yeah, you lucky bastard... :)

Could you snap a couple pics of it and put it up on your sitte you think? If it's not too much of a bother, I mean.

Anyway, thanks for the info man. 'Preciate it!

You mean the PS2 HDD ? I am using the external version that only fits SCPH-1xxxx.

The ones for the SCPH-3xxxx and above are internal version.

Back