One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind

It has always been my understanding that he indeed did say "a man" and that the transmission was less than perfect. It certainly sounds that way when I listen to it.

I think maybe the guy had a few more things on his mind right then than proper textbook grammar, we should just cut him some slack here. Who the F cares wether he said "a" or not?

...No, we don't have to answer that one, there are grammar nazis everywhere. Let's just not give them any more attention than strictly neccessary... :p

I think maybe the guy had a few more things on his mind right then than proper textbook grammar, we should just cut him some slack here. Who the F cares wether he said "a" or not?
How hard is it to walk in a sound stage and read from a prompter??? :devilish:

I think maybe the guy had a few more things on his mind right then than proper textbook grammar; we should just cut him some slack here. Who the f*** cares whether he said "a" or not?

No, we don't have to answer that one; there are grammar nazis everywhere. Let's just not give them any more attention than strictly neccessary. :p

That's no fun. :)

;) ;)

Back