Oculus Meta Quest 3

Well, if that's the case, wouldn't it still be an Oculus account unless the owner decided to transfer it?

I'm a little Rift-stupid, so you can help me out -- was it not capable of joining the Oculus store without a PC connection? Like the Quests are?

Sorta, I just logged into my Oculus account for the first time in 2 years and it forced me to transition the account to META, so if you want to avoid META don't log in online with your Oculus account.

Regards,
SB

Sorta, I just logged into my Oculus account for the first time in 2 years and it forced me to transition the account to META, so if you want to avoid META don't log in online with your Oculus account.

Regards,
SB
they are deleting oculus acc this year or this month, cant remember.

so your purchase..... maybe went to the ether if didnt migrate to meta?

I havn't really explored mobile gaming much so it might make my expectations lower but i've kind of been impressed with some of the things they are managing to do with standalone VR on the quests lately. This doesn't look quite as good visually as breachers but it looks decent for the bigger scope it has.

yeah it's pretty amazing what they could pull out of the now Old Quest 2, as there is no proper Quest 3 version Yet (footage in that video is from the PC version though, with dynamic shadows).
The first contractors was a success with a big community and lots of mods, at $19.99 this BR game should also sell well.

Back