Now Nintendo 64 games are native PC games.

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
This is incredible, the Nintendo 64 games are now fully compiled to PC code in seconds.

Basically N64 games become NATIVE PC games. The N64 games are converted to the C programming language.

By becoming PC native, you can apply DLSS, Raytracing, widescreen support, better fps, mouse/kb support, etc., like any computer game.

Can't help but imagine playing my favourite N64 game, Diddy Kong Racing at high framerates and much better graphics and less input lag. I remembered playing it via emulation and completing it. Or playing Castlevania games of the N64, both underrated gems imho, which I completed on an emulator.

Then the kb/mouse combo will be very useful for games like Perfect Dark, Goldeneye 007, Turok 3, etc.

I am surprised how this is even legal. Ignoring the technical shenanigans of how they do it. Should this be allowed? Those are Nintendo's properties.

I am surprised how this is even legal. Ignoring the technical shenanigans of how they do it. Should this be allowed? Those are Nintendo's properties.
Decompilation and investigation and refactoring is fine. It's only an issue if they redistribute the PC .exe. Anyone making available a PC version of Super Mario will be breaking the law and Nintendo will slay them.

Back