Now I understand Half Life 1/2

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Just finished the game and everything makes sense.

Technically Valve don't even need to make HL3.

The G-Man works for the Illuminati, Gordon is a tool used in order to clean up the mess caused by humans.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Just finished the game and everything makes sense.

Technically Valve don't even need to make HL3.

The G-Man works for the Illuminati, Gordon is a tool used in order to clean up the mess caused by humans.

Are you obsessed with the Illuminati or what?

Heh, I think Kiler's either crazy for real or just bulls-ing all of us and laughing his ass off at us. :p

Personally, I think the G-Man is an alien of some kind, probably extradimensional like the baddies in the first and second games. I used to think he was in league with the Xen guys after finishing the first game, but after the intro sequence of the second, it seems to me he's in opposition to both Xen and the "benefactors". He doesn't strike me as a resistance leader, a guerilla man fighting the oppression, he seems evil to me and is probably as bad news as all the other extradimensionals we've met so far. :)

Especially the way the 2nd ends I tend to think that in the 3rd you will rebel agains the Gman and gain your independence...If not I will be pissed at valve for milking the concept forever, how many games with the same plot do we need, do we get to play through the same game as barney, alyx, the sad custodians, the beggar in blue, and finally the declawed head crab...

Back