Ninja Gaiden Black Coming to the PS3?

Ninja Gaiden looks sh*t hot in those scans!! I can not wait to play this! Dual wielding Katanas!?? :mrgreen:

I wonder why no love for the 360?? I would atleast think this to be multiplatform... Maybe 360 will get NG2 with a hefty time exclusive in exchange ;)

Itagaki said after DOAX2 is done, they are heading up NG2 full force.

Heres what I could see happening.

Ninja Gaiden 2 on 360..then about a year later (around the same time one of his new IPs come out), Ninja Gaiden 2: "Blah-blah Edition" comes out simultaneously for 360 and PS3.

Ninja Gaiden looks sh*t hot in those scans!! I can not wait to play this! Dual wielding Katanas!?? :mrgreen:

I wonder why no love for the 360?? I would atleast think this to be multiplatform... Maybe 360 will get NG2 with a hefty time exclusive in exchange ;)

itagaki is not working on the Σ version. still I think Σ will be a very great action game for PS3.

What scans?

Enhanced graphics will include:

-independent booby physics for Rachel. Other SPE's dedicated to processing the female enemies' boobies.
-Ass jiggle physics while you move her around
-realistic slime physics/graphics for when the monsters...er... well... you get the reference...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well... hm...how do I say... there's a certain cut-scene in the original with a lot of slime. And ah... well.... I've said too much.

:oops:

Enhanced graphics will include:

-independent booby physics for Rachel. Other SPE's dedicated to processing the female enemies' boobies.
-Ass jiggle physics while you move her around
-realistic slime physics/graphics for when the monsters...er... well... you get the reference...

Well they are the experts at those :LOL:

I just saw the scans and from what they show I'm rather disappointed. It doesnt seem like a leap from the Xbox version at all.

MS looks really dumb by allowing NG to leave there portfolio, you already have a small list of GOOD GAMES and you let this one fall into your competition's Hands yikes, I know MS is all about creating NEW IP's and that's great but all they have to do is look at Mario and see that game is still going strong after 20 years, Sony hasn't allowed there great games to leave there system over the past 10 years, they still holding on to Tekken and many other good games, MS needs to learn that gamers will buy the same game over and over "IF" it's good every time, whoever there analyst are they need to be FIRED.

MS looks really dumb by allowing NG to leave there portfolio, you already have a small list of GOOD GAMES and you let this one fall into your competition's Hands yikes, I know MS is all about creating NEW IP's and that's great but all they have to do is look at Mario and see that game is still going strong after 20 years, Sony hasn't allowed there great games to leave there system over the past 10 years, they still holding on to Tekken and many other good games, MS needs to learn that gamers will buy the same game over and over "IF" it's good every time, whoever there analyst are they need to be FIRED.

Sony lost RE to the GC, besides its still unclear after the sucess of Dead Rising whether DMC4 may come to the 360.

This is really no different that the 360 getting a last gen port of Dynasty Warriors, it just so happens NG is a good game :p

Sony lost RE to the GC, besides its still unclear after the sucess of Dead Rising whether DMC4 may come to the 360.

This is really no different that the 360 getting a last gen port of Dynasty Warriors, it just so happens NG is a good game :p

Only time will tell, but how much did it hurt them losing RE, not much at all, it actually hurt Capcom because the sales wasn't that great on GC, that's why they were in such a rush to Port RE4 to PS2, it may not be a huge sales monster for PS3 because of the limited amount of PS3 units, but if it does well then Tecmo will make sure that NG2 is PS3 only.

may not be a huge sales monster for PS3 because of the limited amount of PS3 units, but if it does well then Tecmo will make sure that NG2 is PS3 only.

I very much doubt that.

It's fair to say that DOA would have sold better on the PS2 but they never made that PS2 only.

Losing an exclusive is a bad thing for a company, but a good thing for a consumer.

deathstar121 said:
.....but if it does well then Tecmo will make sure that NG2 is PS3 only.
now you are thinking as a company, but allas, you are a consumer.:D

plus itagaki is not working on the ps3 version. as long as he remains exclusive, m$ has still their exclusiveness for all I care.

GI's report...
http://gameinformer.com/NR/exeres/017D80BF-EB6E-4556-A5ED-12F002D97CA5.htm
While it just passed the midnight hour here in Tokyo, we've just returned from Tecmo's Tokyo office where they showed us the trailer for Ninja Gaiden Sigma for the PlayStation 3. Mind you, the trailer was shown in 1080p, to boot (the final game may not be in 1080p, however). The title will ship exclusively for the PlayStation 3 next Spring, and the company is targeting a worldwide release.

Back