New Splinter Cell 360 screens looking awesome.

Yes looks fantastic, but some screens clearly look better than others..weird. I want to see it in motion first before I give my final judgement.

Absolutely amazing. If the IQ stays liek that, which i'm skeptical about, it will be one of the best looking games to ever grace our screens.
One thing, is it me or as good as it looks, it just doesn't look like a Splinter Cell game?

No, it looks like Adventures of J.Allard.
Is that why he's been off the public since xbox360 launch?

Of the game. The screens look very good.

london-boy said:
Absolutely amazing. If the IQ stays liek that, which i'm skeptical about, it will be one of the best looking games to ever grace our screens.
One thing, is it me or as good as it looks, it just doesn't look like a Splinter Cell game?

Same here. These screens kinda remind me of those Resident Evil 5 renders that Capcom put out not to long ago. Looks great.

3roxor said:
Yes looks fantastic, but some screens clearly look better than others..weird. I want to see it in motion first before I give my final judgement.
The 1Up preview said that not every part of the game is as advanced in development as others. (thats most noticeable on the prison level, wich looks the worst)

They also said that Ubi is aiming for ingame graphics to be close to the "directed moments" wich, will at least resemble the visuals from current gen CGIs os the game.

london-boy said:

same here

I'm sorry but i honestly dont see whats so impressive about it. Looks good yeah, but compared to other next gen games its about average id say.

Bad_Boy said:
I'm sorry but i honestly dont see whats so impressive about it. Looks good yeah, but compared to other next gen games its about average id say.

What specific next gen games are you comparing it to?

And when you say "other next gen games" do you mean the median between all released next gen titles, or "average" of the better looking titles?

Acert93 said:

And when you say "other next gen games" do you mean the median between all released next gen titles, or "average" of the better looking titles?

I think he means average among the other great looking titles. What we really need is to see it in motion.

Acert93 said:

well, there are some crappy looking next gen titles, and there are some amazing looking next gen titles. And im just saying this looks average to me. and yeah, mckmas8808, one of those things you just need to see in motion.

Back