New Lair pics

How do you play/control this thing ? Is it a FPS or RPG or Flight sim or what ?
Can I like pee and drown incoming knights and horses, take dump on castles and BBQ fishes in the ocean ?

Can I like pee and drown incoming knights and horses, take dump on castles and BBQ fishes in the ocean ?

that would make lair instant buy for me :D

Was Lair like in the making for GC at first

Last edited by a moderator:

Heh, I was wondering the same thing myself :D

I know~~~

They just missed the perfect opportunity to wipe out GTA, both GOWs, Heavenly Sword, Halo, and all zombie + mafia + alien + WWII games that ever existed.

I bet female gamers would have a ball over this too since they can be mean and have fun at the same time (Human nature *sigh*). New gamers to the market ! :D

Wow, what happend LAIR? Bring back that sexy beast we once set our eyes on!

I hope TGS brings us better footage.

ss04.jpg

This screenshot is at the Japanese website. Is it real? If so it would go against a few things I've heard. Who knows?

Man, I just can't wait til TGS. Look at how fsck'n confusing this is!

The first page shows an absolutely crappy game, and then mckmas posts a nice pic of it...don't understand it! I should just bury my head until TGS...:?:

But would there be jaggies if it were shown at its native 720p resolution?

The AA will probably look just like that though. I noticed with some next-gen games AA is almost non apparent. (See Resistence).

wullll....

a) the screenshot is downsized. This has consistantly been producing such great "AA" that I wonder if all games should just render at 1080 and let you choose between high res and downscaling.

b) There's that little Sony watermark in the corner. This shot passed thru several sets of hands to get public. At some point somebody probably did decide to smooth it out a bit. It's just the norm now. Sucks. I'm just saying it's more likely than not.

c) If you've got pretty good eyes you'll spot a little aliasing in there. Check the back edges of the legs.

d) Since e3 05, the handful of shots from this game have been all over the map technically and artisticly. All bets off. Could look like just about anything. I'm hoping for playable wookies.

Since e3 05, the handful of shots from this game have been all over the map technically and artisticly. All bets off. Could look like just about anything.

You can say that again.

I do have some faith in F5 though. It'll probably turn out fine.

Back