Need for Speed Carbon - First Screenshots

What is wrong with EA they really dont give a shit do they tranishing their IP like this.
I have to say that at this point in time, EA may be credited with creating the best computer game ever. FIFA '07 has a very realistic feel to it on first impressions. It's captured a natural footballing flow, unlike all other previous attempts from all parties that are either too constrained or ridiculously overpaced. You can take Scunthorpe out against Port Vale and it feels like a lower level game. I'm very impressed and thus it can't be said EA don't care about their franchises. Some titles may be lacking, but they've really made something good of FIFA.

Sorry but i wasnt discussing Fifa. I was talking about their premium race IP, ok they also have very talent team at Criterion doing burnout sequals but this latest need for speed is utter garbage. When the 360 launched you might have been able to get away without bringing out stuff like this but since this title is out almost a full year after after PGR yet looks and plays like a xbox tilte it really is very sad.

Like all developers they have there ups and downs but this is a very sad generic excuse for a racer.
I don't like Test drive unlimited either but them you can hardly fault Atari when the game is so ambitions in its scope.

Back