Need for Speed (2015)

I wonder if someone with a twitter account would post the question
"will you be supporting steering wheels?"

These amazing graphics, and all I can see is how the truck's headlights reflect correctly in the wet asphalt, while the rest of the truck body does not...

Sometimes I hate myself.

Police included. Interesting tweet:

Love that people think that the #nfs trailer is a cut-scene. That means we've done something right. :) #ingamefootage

https://twitter.com/ThisIsMetro/status/601450165141000192
Typical EA art in general. It reminds me of Need for Speed Rivals, which I have on the Xbox One, although it's taking dust. Shiny shiny stuff, lots of reflections, lights with halos..

Not bad at all for being in game, save from @milk point. 60 fps please, 1080p 30 fps like NFS Rivals is a deal breaker for me in driving games.

looked like a cutscene straight out of Hardline.
Not impressed for now.
I don't like open world racing games anyway, even more if it's always at night.

So this game requires always online to play even in SP, I don't think EA grasps the concept of a single player game very clearly. A definite pass if that's the case.

image_need_for_speed-28588-3233_0006.jpg

image_need_for_speed-28588-3233_0001.jpg

image_need_for_speed-28588-3233_0004.jpg

Only nocturnal races? 30 fps? :|

Why is no-one talking about this amazing looking game? For me it's a wash between this, Battlefront and Ghost Recon for best graphics of the show (with honourable mentions for Doom and Uncharted 4):

Why is no-one talking about this amazing looking game?

Because:

So this game requires always online to play even in SP, I don't think EA grasps the concept of a single player game very clearly.

It seems EA didn't learn with SimCity. Too bad it's yet another franchise going down the toilet in the hopes for forced F2P-ish microtransactions being shoehorned into full-priced games.

Blizzard got away with it, and it set a terrible precedent.
The people who bought Diablo 3 are partly at fault here, IMO.

Always online? My interest in it just died. Simcity was a mess with a myriad of problems.

I'm confused as to why this matters? My PC is always online anyway. I agree it's a pita when you lose your internet connection or their servers go down and you're unable to play, but I'd rather deal with those pretty rare instances than see an awesome game get pirated to the point that the publishers choose to skip the sequel on that platform.

I'm confused as to why this matters? My PC is always online anyway. I agree it's a pita when you lose your internet connection or their servers go down and you're unable to play, but I'd rather deal with those pretty rare instances than see an awesome game get pirated to the point that the publishers choose to skip the sequel on that platform.
Make it console exclusive or make it always online only for PC then :devilish:

Back