Mountian dew game starts in 14 days

Is this US only?

I still feel like kicking myself for missing out on the Pepsi iPod giveaway. People basically bought cases of pepsi's and threw in codes like mad every 10mins. A surprisingly large amout of people won (from the boards I visited). Its a tactic that worked very well, but you have to be persistent.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. I f I can win one, I iwll definitely only bye the best games. Gears of war anyone.

no prob guys . we drink alot of mountian dew so we will go through a few cases . Hopefully its also good for diet mountian dew then we can prob finish a few cases a day (There are 7 of us)

jvd said:
no prob guys . we drink alot of mountian dew so we will go through a few cases . Hopefully its also good for diet mountian dew then we can prob finish a few cases a day (There are 7 of us)

I don't really like Mountain Dew, but once this promotion starts I'm buying quite a few cases ;)

No more than $50 worth though.

Korrupt said:
I don't really like Mountain Dew, but once this promotion starts I'm buying quite a few cases ;)

No more than $50 worth though.
its like coffee . You get used to it :)

I got used to it senior year of highschool . We used to drive down to the jersey shore stoping at 7-11s for slurpees and alot of places would have only mountian dew slurpee mix . So i got used to it .

Anyway i think this is only for the usa

jvd said:
its like coffee . You get used to it :)

I got used to it senior year of highschool . We used to drive down to the jersey shore stoping at 7-11s for slurpees and alot of places would have only mountian dew slurpee mix . So i got used to it .

Anyway i think this is only for the usa

It decent, but I'd rather this promotion be tied to the Pepsi line myself (like the iPod giveaway). But of course Pepsi isn't XTREME enough :p

I really hope I can win one through these means, never won anything in my life. I'd love reverse that with a free X360 :D

i hear you . IF it was pepsi esp diet pepsi i would have easily won a dozen of these things . Between cans , litters and random 20ozs we spend like 50-100$ a week on diet pepsi .

Personaly I drink the water mostly . But esp during teh summer with our pool i have all my little cousins constantly here and constantly drinking our supply of soda haha . I have my x360 payed off . So if i were to win it would most likely go in our living room. We would dump our current dvd player and use this . That way my dad can play games and my mom can play card games on it

yea I wish it was tied to pizza boxes. ;)

or at least Diet Pepsi :)

Mountain Dew is the youthful Xtreme brand though that MS is evidently going for. ;)

Tap In said:
yea I wish it was tied to pizza boxes. ;)

or at least Diet Pepsi :)

Mountain Dew is the youthful Xtreme brand though that MS is evidently going for. ;)

actually mountian dew has been doing very badly in sales for the last 3-4 years . So i'm sure this has more to do with pepsi wanting to boost mountian dew

jvd said:
actually mountian dew has been doing very badly in sales for the last 3-4 years . So i'm sure this has more to do with pepsi wanting to boost mountian dew

well that will do it.

9000 X360s given away? :eek:

Every 14yo without a job or allowance will drink every Mntn Dew in town at a chance at a free Next Gen machine.

Do you know if applies to Diet Mnt Dew?

I can't drink high fructose corn syrup (read: poison ;) ) sodas any more.

I dunno will find out on the diet thing i guessi n like 2 weeks and yea its 9k units . Nice prize . I would love to win one haha

4h to go mofo's!

I forgot to pick up some mountain dew :(

Edit: Lets keep this thread up so we can keep track of how everyone is doing. It'd be cool if some people here won one.

I forgot to buy some too!!!
:(
i only have $2 left
maybe one of the two i buy will be winners!!!
or even both :D

mistan said:
I forgot to buy some too!!!
:(
i only have $2 left
maybe one of the two i buy will be winners!!!
or even both :D

Since my local grocery stores are closed, I'm going to check the convenience stores down the street.

brb :D

They say it starts on Aug. 29, but the countdown ends in three hours (Aug. 28). What's up? Plus I heard drinking too much Mountain Dew decrease your boys count. Hope it's not true. :LOL:

- Z

-NakedZ- said:
Plus I heard drinking too much Mountain Dew decrease your boys count. Hope it's not true. :LOL:

- Z

Maybe I should start drinking more then. I've already had all of the children I want, and drinking Mountain Dew sure seems a lot easier than getting a vasectomy.

Powderkeg said:
Maybe I should start drinking more then. I've already had all of the children I want, and drinking Mountain Dew sure seems a lot easier than getting a vasectomy.

:LOL: I saw it on the news awhile back. Some sort of study. But you know those aren't always right and accurate. So don't rely on it too much. Or else you might end up opening another one at bank for college fund. :LOL:

WANT MORE CODES?

- Look for a code under participating Mountain Dew and Pepsi products.

So from my understanding, the codes aren't exclusive to Mountain Dew. I wonder if that includes Pepsi cola?

- Z

Back