Motorstorm screens

Too bad I was not comparing anything. Dunno what's happening in this forum lately, one gets attacked for anything!

FUD alert! That is absolute rubbish and you know it! People don't get attack for "nothing" on the forums and you know that you bad, bad man! :LOL:

There is a handy icon that helps resolve this issue to a degree though:
reputation.gif
:devilish:

As for all the attacks, I think it all boils down to immaturity and the constant tit for tat that goes across the forum on every single issue. The general rule of thumb people should remember: discuss the topic, not the person... and if you are not sure if your post adds much to the discussion, you probably shouldn't post it.

It's hilarious because Polygon Crusher is attacking nAo for a lack of an understanding of the discussion.

Pure forum comedy gold!

Perhaps you should stay on topic?
wonder.gif

On the other side of the coin, does the mud slings in Motorstorm affect the vechicles and can they get stuck if the slings are to deep?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interview

-will have voicechat online
-no split-screen planned, might be downloadable if the fans want it
-one guy says Bluray is necessary, the other guy says compression is better

This is what they said:

With so much space available on a Blu-ray disc, is there a temptation to fill it up by not compressing assets you normally would on a DVD?
[From: ohms]

MS: The key here is HD. Compression is one thing but the sheer size of top-quality high definition data necessitates something like Blu-ray. Have a look at the ‘Extras’ section of the game when you get hold of it to see what I mean.

SK: There wasn’t a temptation at all. Compressed assets load (and decompress) more quickly than their uncompressed counterparts. With Blu-ray the emphasis is on creating an incredibly rich experience for the end-user with complex models, high-resolution textures, high-quality audio and high-definition video footage.

Interview

Oh shit, there goes the thread. It's okay, I'm about to not healp:

The other guy didn't asy "compression is better". He was explaning that there are adverse effects to bloating data to fill up the disc. Compressed data has advantages and it's not "tempting" at all to blow it up just to fill the disc.

Someone stop him already, I've stopped reading his topic but now he's spreading the madness to other topics too...

Well I searched through the thread to make sure I'm not repeating the same news (I'm more curious about the lack of split-screen) and I honestly just went and put whatever other news could be in that interview to make it not seem like I'm trolling, I gave bad news but I'm not trolling. If I was trying to troll then I would get banned at this point, but I was honestly trying to bring up an issue about whether or not split-screen is really important.

Well I searched through the thread to make sure I'm not repeating the same news (I'm more curious about the lack of split-screen) and I honestly just went and put whatever other news could be in that interview to make it not seem like I'm trolling, I gave bad news but I'm not trolling. If I was trying to troll then I would get banned at this point, but I was honestly trying to bring up an issue about whether or not split-screen is really important.

I think people got pissed becuase of this

and yeah split-screen is a must for this game.

Back