"Mistwalker Interview: Hironobu Sakaguchi"

PG2G said:
So, I guess that means Lost Odyssey is the first UE3 game that doesn't look like a UE3 game. Well, aside from FCK, which looks sad.

Off Topic: That seems to be the general consensus about FCK (Your talking about Frame City Killers right?). Seeing that comment made me laugh.

On Topic: I did not know Lost Odyssey was a UE3 game...holy crap....I guess Artwork really does make the game...not the engine. I didn't see any semblance of UE3 anywhere in Lost Odyssey....that really rocks and ups my appreciation of the UE3 engine.

BlueTsunami said:
On Topic: I did not know Lost Odyssey was a UE3 game...holy crap....I guess Artwork really does make the game...not the engine. I didn't see any semblance of UE3 anywhere in Lost Odyssey....that really rocks and ups my appreciation of the UE3 engine.

AFAIK, it isn't confirmed at all that it using the UE3 engine, just a rumor.

since we're speculating, he said one of the games will be out within one year of launch, the other within 2 years.

then he also stated lost odyssey footage we've seen was about 50% real time, while the blue dragon was just a representation.

so Lost Odyssey slated for Nov 2006? Still a ways away...

Back