Metal Gears + Zone of Enders HD Collection [PS3/360]

Is the particle density as crazy high as it was in the original PS2 version?

I would have checked myself, but the download process from PS store shat its pants and reset progress to zero at halfway through. Had to start over and now it's bedtime for me. Meh. :mad: Lucky I don't have any data caps, ~4GB downloaded (at not terrifically high velocity) down the drain.

i wonder, with contracting hexadrive, does ZOE ps3 still make profit?

if it does still make healthy profit, then thats nice.
other pub that got ugly port can contract their game to other studios after the 1st studio failed.

SOTC also struggle to maintain a solid 30 fps, so I say technical difficulty also involved. Unlike ICO, which runs at rock solid 30 fps no matter what mode you play in. SOTC doesn't.

When would it be possible to "go more" for SOTC?

Emulators... eventually.

By the way, finished ZOE2. While it's a great game, I never realized how short the game is.
Took me less than 6 hours to complete (probably not counting all the retries).
It felt a lot longer when I played my PS2 version couple of years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played mine and the 60 fps was a massive difference.

The difference was so clear that it had some of my friends that haven't played the 60fps PS2 version in utter shock, as they were used to playing in semi-slow mode.
I played a lot of the PS2 version so I was fine. The Pre-patch slowdowns didn't bother me as much (as it made it easier, and I had quite a bit of experience playing slowdowns) but the post patch was very smooth indeed.

I could record some 60fps 720p gameplay if anybody wants it to see the the real difference.

The graphics quality was also quite amazing after the upgrade. Everything was a lot clearer than before. (almost "too" clear)

Back