Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Also, one thing I always o is place C4 on all of their comm equipments one by one, so in case an alrm gets trigerred,whcih almost alays happens, then the first thing I do is blow them up so no more reinforcements arrive.

The one where u have to get the Honeybee weapon ? I have seen patience and stealth I'd the key, and distraction is important.......the AI really reacts very naturally to your plans, unlike other games where u have to remember " its a game so my plan won't work, cos AI will not do stuff as expected ", here the AI behaves and I had to remember to make plans naturally and not like a " game" and it works :) !
I did that one earlier. It took a while because I zigzagged and was prone a lot of the time. I started with the dude in the tower (because elevated spotters are always bad news) then headed back to the entrance area and took out everybody to the right of the track using lures to separate them (empty magazines) then tranqs or CQC then Fulton'd each away from the area. Then I began to take the roamers.

I lost the prisoner but got the honeybee in the caves. Lots of diamonds in there, so it benefits to explore. My Fulton is at lvl 2 (so 22 parachutes per drop) and had to call in a re-supply for more chutes, plus train darts and suppressors. But by the time I was done with theposters, diamonds, R&D and all the goodies I really cleaned up. Made about 400k that mission.

If you get really stuck research the support flare and call in the chopper to take everybody out ;)

The one where u have to get the Honeybee weapon ? I have seen patience and stealth I'd the key, and distraction is important.......the AI really reacts very naturally to your plans, unlike other games where u have to remember " its a game so my plan won't work, cos AI will not do stuff as expected ", here the AI behaves and I had to remember to make plans naturally and not like a " game" and it works :) !

In some rare situations the AI just goes stupid and doens't notice u at all ina cardboard box though. It's fun when that happens, cos it gets easier [emoji14] lol

Lol I think I just sent one of the Russian to hospital for a long time.

Basically he keep spotting my box and telling the CP.

Naturally the CP dismiss it as a joke.

But he kept noticing me multiple time, then hr swore to CP that the box is indeed moving and hr suspect there's someone hiding inside.

I managed yo stealth my way, and he reported to CP that there are no box.

CP then ordered him to go to psychiatric after duty lol

I did that one earlier. It took a while because I zigzagged and was prone a lot of the time. I started with the dude in the tower (because elevated spotters are always bad news) then headed back to the entrance area and took out everybody to the right of the track using lures to separate them (empty magazines) then tranqs or CQC then Fulton'd each away from the area. Then I began to take the roamers.

I lost the prisoner but got the honeybee in the caves. Lots of diamonds in there, so it benefits to explore. My Fulton is at lvl 2 (so 22 parachutes per drop) and had to call in a re-supply for more chutes, plus train darts and suppressors. But by the time I was done with theposters, diamonds, R&D and all the goodies I really cleaned up. Made about 400k that mission.

If you get really stuck research the support flare and call in the chopper to take everybody out ;)

I got the prisoner and killed the demons but failed to kill the heli because there is no heli in my map. Its either glitched or the heli got out of fuel lol (I'm really slow on that honey mission).

I also got all the super soldier. Because I'm lucky enough to Zzz them before killed by heli.

BTW any of you got weird tingling feel on head? Its as if there's a forgotten part of brain that got triggered and active.

Almost feel like when I tried to move weird muscles that very rarely used (moving ears, moving only one eyebrow)

Anyone know how to get onto the Metal Gear Online aspect of the game?

Eurogamer have an article on the games save corruption bug in MGS V which affects all five platforms. The work around is simply: do not use Quiet as your buddy on missions 29 and 42.

I have not progressed far enough to get this buddy yet but I'm so l33t that I don't use buddies at all :nope:

@DSoup
Are you enjoying MGSV?

I find elements of the main story complete nonsense (the wacky stuff) but I'm thoroughly enjoying the grounded gameplay. I hate being forced to play stealthily in games and really like that you don't have too in MGS V which oddly makes taking out a facility completely stealthily so satisfying. Yes, I know that makes no sense!

I like the lack of hand holding and I love the fact that it's so damn hard to completely fail a mission because there are so many ways to tackle things.

Digital only future will still happen. Difference being you'll download the digital copy of the game, and download the optional collectibles to 3D print in your own home. Or unlock in the game as real collectibles instead of virtual items.

Back